PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Ramsay to United

Numeric
03-06-2008, 02:34 PM
United have agreed a fee with Cardiff for the transfer of Aaron Ramsey

The 17-year-old Wales international will now discuss personal terms and undergo a medical

DJ RE:HAB
03-06-2008, 03:08 PM
United have agreed a fee with Cardiff for the transfer of Aaron Ramsey

The 17-year-old Wales international will now discuss personal terms and undergo a medical

Over-rated in my eyes a few good games and people think hes class.

Hes been allowed to choose too talk to two of the three teams...

Probs between us and the scum...

Still dont want him

Numeric
03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
see how he goes innit, could be a good addition

fatcollective
03-06-2008, 03:30 PM
see how he goes innit, could be a good addition

for sure!

Numeric
04-06-2008, 10:03 AM
apparently there are at least two other Premiership clubs interested in Ramsay, so nothing is certain yet

nick_anarchy
04-06-2008, 12:19 PM
chelsea & arsenal want him i belive

djfase
05-06-2008, 05:56 AM
This is whats wrong with the game.

The lad has played a handful of games and yet cos hes lookiing half decent the big guns come in with silly bids. Blow the little teams out the water.

Can you honestly see him playing for any of the big 4 in next 3 to 4 years?

DJ RE:HAB
05-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Liverpool are offering £5 Million plus Adam Hammill and Paul Anderson on Loan.

Which is a good offer Anderson help secured Swanseas premiership place.

And with Cardiff in serious debt problems, they will have to lose a few players so these two could fill gaps.

Plus Fowler will be having words with him in his ear and hes said that is his idols are Gerrard & Keane.

Saying that though, its strange for United to come out and admit they have tabled a bid and its been accepted. Its as if he may of already agreed to a contract with them and is not letting on.

If he goes anywhere else than united now there gonna look a bit daft...

Numeric
10-06-2008, 12:01 PM
word is Ramsay's going to Arsenal

Will
10-06-2008, 02:49 PM
"Cardiff City were informed on Friday morning that Aaron Ramsey's preferred destination this summer is at the Emirates Stadium with Arsenal," read a statement from the Championship club.

However, the deal is likely to see the Bluebirds miss out on retaining Ramsey for next season.

United and Liverpool were expected to allow the youngster to remain on loan at Ninian Park for the next 12 months, but there is no such agreement in place with the Gunners.

"We will now continue the dialogue with the Gunners with view to Aaron's move being completed," continued the statement.

"The move, unlike other options however, does not include a loan back period at Ninian Park for the 2008/09 season.

"We would like to wish Aaron every success in the top flight."

Tough luck United fans, you'll have to see how he goes at Arsenal now, could be a good addition!

I daresay he'll play in the Carling Cup at least (assuming it goes through), maybe the FA cup, who knows...

Will
10-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Ridsdale on Ramsay, it wouldn't let me copy and paste it, quite interesting though, they pushed him towards Man U for the loan back.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~1325950,00.html

Numeric
10-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Tough luck United fans, you'll have to see how he goes at Arsenal now, could be a good addition!

i'm sure we'll survive

Numeric
11-06-2008, 11:34 AM
apparently Ramsay decided against United because Sir didn't bother to meet him when he travelled to Old Trafford, and instead sent the Nev :lol:

well, if Nev isn't good enough for the little wanker he can f**k off innit

Frank Dogshit
11-06-2008, 01:06 PM
apparently Ramsay decided against United because Sir didn't bother to meet him when he travelled to Old Trafford, and instead sent the Nev :lol:

well, if Nev isn't good enough for the little wanker he can f**k off innit

ferguson should of met him at least the fat bastard.

who the hell wants to meet neville southall on there lunchbreak anyway?

Will
11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm sure there's more to it than that, but Frank's right.

davemoore
11-06-2008, 04:49 PM
i think a liverpool move would be right but lets be honest will he actually get a first team place in any of these teams ??? he is only 17 tho but he prob wants first team footy wich joining liverpool and going back to cardiff for a year would be a good move for him

nick_anarchy
11-06-2008, 08:49 PM
ferguson should of met him at least the fat bastard.

who the hell wants to meet neville southall on there lunchbreak anyway?

hahaha

davemoore
12-06-2008, 08:46 PM
heard he has signed for arsanal any one else heard this ?

Will
13-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Read the thread! I think we've all heard he's signing for Arsenal! I don't think the deal's gone through yet, but he's told Cardiff he decided to come to us.

278d7e64a374de26f==