PDA

View Full Version : Rooney the new Scholes?

fatcollective
03-06-2008, 03:34 PM
i been thinking lately, maybe Rooney would be perfect to take over Paul Scholes place...attacking midfield. Rooneys passing is second to none, he has great vision and awareness, simular to Scholsey....i think he would benefit much more as a player in this position? wat ya rekon?

Aratron
03-06-2008, 03:42 PM
i been thinking lately, maybe Rooney would be perfect to take over Paul Scholes place...attacking midfield. Rooneys passing is second to none, he has great vision and awareness, simular to Scholsey....i think he would benefit much more as a player in this position? wat ya rekon?

what an overweight ginner cunt with an ignorant personality and constant injury problems? yeah.

fatcollective
03-06-2008, 04:02 PM
what an overweight ginner cunt with an ignorant personality and constant injury problems? yeah.

PMT again...yeah?

Numeric
03-06-2008, 04:13 PM
aye, the possibility of Rooney going into midfield has been talked about for time

Rooney and Anderson in there would be sick

Scholes started out as a forward and was brought back into midfield and it worked a dream, who knows it could work with Rooney too

davemoore
16-06-2008, 03:45 PM
yeah i agree they both have so much in commen not only are they both knobheads but they are good at passing .. there use to be a bit of a partnership with him and ronaldo but ronaldo is such a greedy greecy portugese twat who doesnt pass there is no reason for rooney to be upfront when he is clearly better at attack mid ..

278d7e64a374de26f==