PDA

View Full Version : Hi again =o]

acidchild
03-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I always ending up losing my link to this place. Then i remember what it is out of the blue =o] So i'm once again back ;o] So what's new...

Got a new record coming out at the end of the week on Acid Allstars.
Got a couple releases out on Beatport, once on Acid Jack Records from Germany, and one on Communique'. With more to come.
Built me an x0xb0x

Hope everyone else is doing well!

acidpisar
04-06-2008, 07:33 AM
I always ending up losing my link to this place. Then i remember what it is out of the blue =o] So i'm once again back ;o] So what's new...

Got a new record coming out at the end of the week on Acid Allstars.
Got a couple releases out on Beatport, once on Acid Jack Records from Germany, and one on Communique'. With more to come.
Built me an x0xb0x

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi and hello again :)

Thanx for the info about new releases.
Do you have any samples of Acid Allstars?
And when Acid Jack is out?

acidchild
04-06-2008, 07:05 PM
If you go here http://www.reverbnation.com/computercontrolled you can hear my track Madness, which will be on the Acid Allstars release. The Acid Jack release is available now on Beatport. Do a label search for Acid Jack Records, or an artist search for Computer Controlled.

acidpisar
04-06-2008, 09:44 PM
If you go here http://www.reverbnation.com/computercontrolled you can hear my track Madness, which will be on the Acid Allstars release. The Acid Jack release is available now on Beatport. Do a label search for Acid Jack Records, or an artist search for Computer Controlled.

thanx for the link mate.
as for acid jakc i was asking about vinyl release...i don't support digital...so when 12" is out ? :tongue:

acidchild
05-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Unfortunately, probably never. I wish more people would stop supporting digital and start demanding vinyl again. I'm not a fan of digital releases either, but i guess we don't have much of a choice any more.

acidchild
09-06-2008, 02:49 AM
The Acid Allstars release is available for purchase now. But won't ship until the 16th. There was a problem with one of the tracks' ending being cut off by a few seconds.

278d7e64a374de26f==