PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo Again.

DJ RE:HAB
04-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Sorry guys had to start a new topic coz my firewall has blocked page 3 coz some naughty person has been using profanities.

Anyways Ronaldo has told his agent he wants to move to Real lifted from 365 who have lifted it from the guardian or the telegraph

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3647814,00.html

fatcollective
04-06-2008, 09:37 AM
its kinda boring all these rumours....no matter what the press and papers say, still no body is 100% clear, so im gonna just wait till then!

Numeric
04-06-2008, 09:53 AM
aye, looks as though the Guardian and Independent just wanted to sell a few more copies today

nick_anarchy
04-06-2008, 12:19 PM
IF ronaldo said he was goin it would be all over the news on the tv and radio !! and guess what its not not herd 1 bit of news all night on the radio in work & nothing on sky sports news also not a thing on manutd.com

you must be a kopite who belives what the PAPERS say then .........!!

Will
05-06-2008, 02:15 PM
The Guardian and the Independant are broadsheets at least, not tabloids... Apparently Barca are after him now too!

Will
05-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Apparently Nike, who sponsor him, don't want him to move to Madrid, who are sponsored by Adidas...

nick_anarchy
05-06-2008, 03:23 PM
for **** sake who dont want ronaldo !!!!

Ronaldo has had a interview with a leading website from bazil , and stated he would love to play for Real at some time in his crearer ( we all new this anyway ) tho Real have some out and said they whey wont contact Ronaldo direct while he is under contract with UTD ...

he also said he wont speak about this anymore as he is fed up with the none stop questions !!

now sky sports news have blown it up makin out he wants to go now haha so all you kopites & anti UTD ppl listen as im sure you will like what is said

did he say he was goin tho ?? NO

05-06-2008, 03:24 PM
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3653752,00.html

Nick Anarchy ask yourself this one question mate, if Ronaldo who now has put his date back further to announce his decision was going to stay why hasnt he done it already mate?

Do you not think he may just want to leave United for whatever reason.

Its been too long now, somethings amiss, I know it, The Papers know it, United Know it its just you that doesnt.

Honestly they way hes treating your club here mate you should want him to go...

Its also said that scholari has been telling him to go to madrid aswell now.

And were will scholari be next season..

Sittin in the managers chair @ Stamford Bridge.

Fergie and Co will love this one..

nick_anarchy
05-06-2008, 03:32 PM
According to the newspaper 's hey says it all tbh ....

who says i dont know it ....? if hes off hes off simple as that i know we would bring in 2 players who can be just as good or even better ronaldo aint the be & end all !! how many times have we herd it before tho if a player leaves UTD then we will be finished haha we are this sinkin ship remember who has just won another double !!

tbh iv got a feeling he will go you can tell by his attitude hes a gready twat money !!!

05-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Another thing these foreigners mate esp the Greaseball Ronaldo.

They may love the club his being united, but there first love will always lie somewhere else ie, Ronaldos being Real, Hlebs being AC Milan Etc. So you cant blame them when there idol club comes knocking for them and they go...

nick_anarchy
05-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Another thing these foreigners mate esp the Greaseball Ronaldo.

They may love the club his being united, but there first love will always lie somewhere else ie, Ronaldos being Real, Hlebs being AC Milan Etc. So you cant blame them when there idol club comes knocking for them and they go...

well we will see ... the fergie knows whats goin on as hes come out and said he would put a bet on with anyone who says he wont be at UTD next season ... so im sure hes sat down with him after the CL final and spoke about all this ....

Ronaldo seems to be playing the press tho hes said he is stayin then said he will decide in a few days then said he would love to play for real now says he wont talk about it all

05-06-2008, 04:52 PM
for **** sake who dont want ronaldo !!!!

Ronaldo has had a interview with a leading website from bazil , and stated he would love to play for Real at some time in his crearer ( we all new this anyway ) tho Real have some out and said they whey wont contact Ronaldo direct while he is under contract with UTD ...

he also said he wont speak about this anymore as he is fed up with the none stop questions !!

now sky sports news have blown it up makin out he wants to go now haha so all you kopites & anti UTD ppl listen as im sure you will like what is said

did he say he was goin tho ?? NO

Ahem.:lol:

Cristiano Ronaldo has broken his silence over his future by reportedly declaring a desire to move to Real Madrid.

The transfer story of the summer gathers pace by the day but prior to speaking to Brazilian website Terra, little of note had been offered by the Manchester United winger.

Sir Alex Ferguson and United's owners, the Glazer family, are united in their stance that Ronaldo will not be allowed to quit Old Trafford but their resolve to keep him will now be further tested by the player's latest declaration.

Speaking from Portugal's training base in the Swiss city of Neuchatel, Ronaldo admitted, according to Terra, that a move to the Spanish capital appealed.

"I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will," said Ronaldo.

"However, it does not depend on me. It is important to send a message.

"From now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply."

On Wednesday, Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon said he would not risk ruining his club's relationship with Manchester United by bidding for a player under contract.
However, now Ronaldo has signalled his intent for a future in Spain, it could be Madrid that make the next move.

Being Reported by Sky News and many other broadcasters...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to say this Nick

But i told you so....!!!

Loving it!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALL TOGETHER NOW..

ADIOS RONALDO, ADIOS RONALDO, ADIOS ROOOOOONAAAAAALDDDDDDOOOO!!

05-06-2008, 04:56 PM
United wont sell him anyway.

And it could be just be a ploy by United to see if they will cough up the spondooleys init.

Which i dont think they can afford it

Still great to read though.

Numeric
05-06-2008, 04:59 PM
and the source of this news is an obscure Brazilian website :hmm:

05-06-2008, 05:00 PM

http://esportes.terra.com.br/futebol/eurocopa/2008/interna/0,,OI2929495-EI11396,00-Cristiano+Ronaldo+admite+desejo+de+ir+para+o+Real. html

Aratron
05-06-2008, 09:01 PM

cool. looks like the scum won't be winning next season without their wonderboy.

Numeric
05-06-2008, 09:36 PM
if he does get off United will be fine, there's been talk for months of us becoming too one dimensional, all our play goin through Cristiano, it was the same during Ruud's last season at Old Trafford, when he left everyone was sayin that we'd struggle for goals, and look what happened, the whole team started to bang em in

no one can deny Cristiano's achievements this past season, he's been invaluable, but if he goes the goals will come from other sources, and the team will become balanced again, Rooney, who has labored all season pulling opposition players out of position and creating space for Cristiano will start to get into more goal scoring positions himself again, and will no doubt shine brighter

there's talk of Robinho comin from Real, the perfect replacement for Cristiano, and of course United are gonna sign another forward, a player such as Benzema or even Santa Cruz could have a huge impact for United

even without Cristiano United are still more than a match for any Premiership team, or any other European team for that matter

stick to astrology 'tron me old mucka :)

fatcollective
06-06-2008, 09:54 AM
i wish he would go now so united can get on with signing someone else. i think last season was ronaldos best and i dont think he will be able to do that again. you got to remember, Ronaldo scored and played so well last season because of the style united play, the players around him made it alot easier for him and i dont think he will be able to do this at Real. united play fast paced counter attcking football and in spain its a little more laid back! so if he does go im certain he wont shine like he did for man united! we'll get Robhinio and Benzema and still kick the shit out of the premiership and europe!

06-06-2008, 10:49 AM
if he does get off United will be fine, there's been talk for months of us becoming too one dimensional, all our play goin through Cristiano, it was the same during Ruud's last season at Old Trafford, when he left everyone was sayin that we'd struggle for goals, and look what happened, the whole team started to bang em in

no one can deny Cristiano's achievements this past season, he's been invaluable, but if he goes the goals will come from other sources, and the team will become balanced again, Rooney, who has labored all season pulling opposition players out of position and creating space for Cristiano will start to get into more goal scoring positions himself again, and will no doubt shine brighter

there's talk of Robinho comin from Real, the perfect replacement for Cristiano, and of course United are gonna sign another forward, a player such as Benzema or even Santa Cruz could have a huge impact for United

even without Cristiano United are still more than a match for any Premiership team, or any other European team for that matter

stick to astrology 'tron me old mucka :)

Init it will be a good thing if he goes...

United will be alright as you said mate to self reliant on him..

Will be interesting thought too see how you fair anyhow....
s

nick_anarchy
06-06-2008, 11:49 AM
if he did go we wont strugle or finish below 2nd so no problem there

thing is tho fergie wont sell him so unlucky kopites !

Frank Dogshit
06-06-2008, 12:05 PM
i wouldnt read into any of this nonsense that is coming out about ronaldo at the moment.

some of the storys ive heard since yesterday are that wrapped up in bullshit its unreal. 'banning ferguson from the training camp' and 'too scared to speak with ferguson anymore'

the press are clowns and anyone who believes any of this are numptys.

he'll stay at united from 1 more year then retire in to a council flat in ardwick.

nick_anarchy
06-06-2008, 12:26 PM
i wouldnt read into any of this nonsense that is coming out about ronaldo at the moment.

some of the storys ive heard since yesterday are that wrapped up in bullshit its unreal. 'banning ferguson from the training camp' and 'too scared to speak with ferguson anymore'

he'll stay at united from 1 more year then retire in to a council flat in ardwick.

unless u r a kopite , then y you belive all is true ...

nick_anarchy
06-06-2008, 12:29 PM
TAKEN FROM MANUTD.COM

Papers: Ron wants out?06/06/2008 08:50
Let me to go to Real

Cristiano Ronaldo has rocked United by insisting: I want to join Real Madrid. The Portuguese winger dropped his bombshell on the eve of the European championships. He will be offered incredible wages of £75million after tax over five years and the Spaniards are also prepared to pay a £75m transfer fee. Ronaldo, 23, told respected Brazilian website Terra: “I would like to play for Real Madrid but only if it is true they are ready to pay what Manchester United ask of them. However, it does not depend on me.” The loss of Ronaldo would be a huge blow to United and defender Rio Ferdinand immediately pleaded with him to stay at Old Trafford. He said: “This team can get better but we need it to stay together.” Rio, in Nigeria promoting Education in Football, added: “We have worked hard to get to the position we are in and want to build on the success we have had. That means keeping all the players at the club."
Shaun Custis, The Sun

In other news, new Manchester City boss Mark Hughes wants to make the Blues as big as their red rivals from down the road. “The ambition is to challenge the top clubs — not just in the Premier League, but in Europe," he said.

The Sun claims he and Sir Alex Ferguson are both chasing Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz. “The interest from United is real," the striker is quoted as saying. "But I’m busy now so my representatives will handle anything if there is a concrete offer.”

The Daily Mail report that United have told Sunderland they will not let them sign centre-back Jonny Evans permanently until they have sufficient defensive cover, after selling Gerard Pique.

06-06-2008, 12:41 PM

I can just on the fact that he wants to concentrate on his national team and the training.

He probs doesnt need an irate fergie breathing down his neck with the euros coming up.

Will
06-06-2008, 02:00 PM
I bet he's scared of Fergie and deep down would like to get away from him. He seems the sort that thinks he's above the hair dryer treatment and I bet he still gets it from time to time and thinks it's undeserved. And in fairness, I wouldn't like it either and wouldn't want to just take it!

06-06-2008, 02:39 PM
The end of the day Fergie wont want to sell however he will have too. The money men @ Old Trafford would rather see him sold for £70 Million to put towards that £800 Million debt they have than rather see him in the reserves with his will value be dropping quicker than the titanic. Think Henry, Arse were offered £50 Million the season before he went. The Season he goes £16 Million.

I appluad Madrid though for even getting this far in this transfer it has to be one of the best transer ploys in history. The man werent even for sale. United didnt want to sell, still dont, but they have slowly worn united down, been bullied into a corner and they have even now got the United Fans turning against there own Idol, call him what they will did last season. Real once again have shown there dominance still in the footballing world by even gettin this far, and to turn the fans against him is the final nail in the coffin which will see ronaldo leave for madrid in the summer..

Fair play to them

nick_anarchy
06-06-2008, 03:01 PM
his mum has now said he is stayin at utd ?? is this all a marketing game for him haha

06-06-2008, 03:19 PM
his mum has now said he is stayin at utd ?? is this all a marketing game for him haha

Could be, Could be.

But its one thats damaging his status @ united with united followers

so its a bit risky if it is..

nick_anarchy
06-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Could be, Could be.

But its one thats damaging his status @ united with united followers

so its a bit risky if it is..

true ... im sick of it all now in 2 minds about it all

Numeric
06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
i don't know what to believe now either, part of me wishes he'd just go

06-06-2008, 04:05 PM
i don't know what to believe now either, part of me wishes he'd just go

This is what i mean about what Real Madrid & Ronaldo have both done. There making it harder for United and its fans to say No we dont want to sell. As they are know making people hate him, want him out the club, which if people dont want him there and he dont want to be there, they can offer a lower price.

Its very smart PR..

And United are on the ropes i reckon...

No way will you get the £70 Million it may just pip Zidanes £43 Million. But i think thats too much.

Zidane or Ronaldo?

Zidane in his prime anyday...

fatcollective
06-06-2008, 04:50 PM
This is what i mean about what Real Madrid & Ronaldo have both done. There making it harder for United and its fans to say No we dont want to sell. As they are know making people hate him, want him out the club, which if people dont want him there and he dont want to be there, they can offer a lower price.

Its very smart PR..

And United are on the ropes i reckon...

No way will you get the £70 Million it may just pip Zidanes £43 Million. But i think thats too much.

Zidane or Ronaldo?

Zidane in his prime anyday...

the thing is Real has said £70 million so i dont think united will let him go for any less now!

fatcollective
06-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Latest News:

CRISTIANO RONALDO'S mum insists her son will NOT leave Manchester United.

The Portuguese ace is a £75million target for Real Madrid and yesterday revealed he wants to join the Spanish giants.

But Ronaldo's mother Dolores Aveiro claims the winger will stay in England this summer.

She told Portuguese TV: "He is fine where he is.

"The future only God knows but what is sure is that he is going to continue in England."

Real president Ramon Calderon has fuelled speculation of a record-breaking swoop for Ronaldo by revealing he is delighted the star wants a move to Spain.

He said: "For Madrid it is an honour to know that a player like him thinks that playing at Real Madrid would be good.

"We are proud to know that he would like to be with us."

United are fuming with Real's constant public pursuit of Ronaldo.

The Old Trafford club are considering reporting the La Liga champions to FIFA if they continue.

But sports lawyer Mel Goldberg believes United's claim would be pointless as Real would not be punished.

He said: "If Real Madrid are reported to FIFA, they will probably get a rap on the knuckles.

"I don't know whether they would be expelled from the Champions League or whether they would be deducted points in the league.

"What FIFA would probably say is you cannot keep a player against his will if he is not happy and wants to go elsewhere.

"They would give some minor castigation and the deal would go through."

Goldberg also thinks United boss Alex Ferguson's threat to make Ronaldo rot in the reserves is unlikely to happen.

He added: "He is under contract and Manchester United can keep him.

"There have already been suggestions they would put him in the reserves and leave him there for a couple of years until his contract runs down.

"But that's not good for United, it's not good for Cristiano Ronaldo and it's not good for the bank balance in as much as in two years' time, he could move for nothing."

rhythmtech
06-06-2008, 07:18 PM
oooohhh his "mum"

:lol:

blouse

Esox Lucius
06-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I dont believe anything football related in the media.

Will
07-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Latest News:

CRISTIANO RONALDO'S mum insists her son will NOT leave Manchester United.

The Portuguese ace is a £75million target for Real Madrid and yesterday revealed he wants to join the Spanish giants.

But Ronaldo's mother Dolores Aveiro claims the winger will stay in England this summer.

She told Portuguese TV: "He is fine where he is.

"The future only God knows but what is sure is that he is going to continue in England."

Real president Ramon Calderon has fuelled speculation of a record-breaking swoop for Ronaldo by revealing he is delighted the star wants a move to Spain.

He said: "For Madrid it is an honour to know that a player like him thinks that playing at Real Madrid would be good.

"We are proud to know that he would like to be with us."

United are fuming with Real's constant public pursuit of Ronaldo.

The Old Trafford club are considering reporting the La Liga champions to FIFA if they continue.

But sports lawyer Mel Goldberg believes United's claim would be pointless as Real would not be punished.

He said: "If Real Madrid are reported to FIFA, they will probably get a rap on the knuckles.

"I don't know whether they would be expelled from the Champions League or whether they would be deducted points in the league.

"What FIFA would probably say is you cannot keep a player against his will if he is not happy and wants to go elsewhere.

"They would give some minor castigation and the deal would go through."

Goldberg also thinks United boss Alex Ferguson's threat to make Ronaldo rot in the reserves is unlikely to happen.

He added: "He is under contract and Manchester United can keep him.

"There have already been suggestions they would put him in the reserves and leave him there for a couple of years until his contract runs down.

"But that's not good for United, it's not good for Cristiano Ronaldo and it's not good for the bank balance in as much as in two years' time, he could move for nothing."

**** all was done about Chelsea and A Hole so I doubt FIFA will do much in this case either. I think United have reported them now though haven't they? ust be worried, Real haven't done much since they were threatened with FIFA.

nick_anarchy
07-06-2008, 03:44 PM
its the media who have tried to sell Ronaldo to Real

when he walks out on the 1st game of the season in a red shirt will ppl still comment ??

278d7e64a374de26f==