PDA

View Full Version : Awakenings Tickets

TheRev
05-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey,

So I'm a moron that waited to buy his Awakenings tickets after I'd already made arrangements to be in the area all the way from the US - and now of course it's sold out.

Does anyone know someone with an extra ticket or know a way I might find someone who does, or get my way in through some back channel?

I've done some music journalism in the past, so would be happy to do so for any publication and do full coverage of the event if it means I get in.

Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Frank Dogshit
05-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey,

So I'm a moron that waited to buy his Awakenings tickets after I'd already made arrangements to be in the area all the way from the US - and now of course it's sold out.

Does anyone know someone with an extra ticket or know a way I might find someone who does, or get my way in through some back channel?

I've done some music journalism in the past, so would be happy to do so for any publication and do full coverage of the event if it means I get in.

Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Send an email to info@awakenings.nl telling them your coming from the UK and ask to be put on the foreigners guestlist. Theyve sorted me out each time when ive been over there for the indoor events and left it a bit late. A girl called Felicia sorts it all out,sure she'll be of assistance.

hope it works out.

TheRev
05-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Send an email to info@awakenings.nl telling them your coming from the UK and ask to be put on the foreigners guestlist. Theyve sorted me out each time when ive been over there for the indoor events and left it a bit late. A girl called Felicia sorts it all out,sure she'll be of assistance.

hope it works out.

oooooh! Thanks mate! The UK? I'm coming from the US...is that what you meant, or are they like the rest of the world and think Americans are kind of lame. (can't say I blame them for the most part)

Frank Dogshit
05-06-2008, 11:38 PM
oooooh! Thanks mate! The UK? I'm coming from the US...is that what you meant, or are they like the rest of the world and think Americans are kind of lame. (can't say I blame them for the most part)

if your arriving from the US im sure theyll sort things out for you. just make sure you mention were your flying from.

278d7e64a374de26f==