PDA

View Full Version : Shearer to Blackburn?

Numeric
09-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Shearer has reportedly told Blackburn that he wants to take over from Mark Hughes as their manager

:lol:

Frank Dogshit
09-06-2008, 06:14 PM
my number 1 choice and i reckon the premier league needs his moaning,cheating little face back.

remember mark hughes started off as caretaker manager of wales and look how far he has come now....you gotta start somewhere.

definetely needs a good number 2 coach alongside him tho.

djfase
09-06-2008, 07:46 PM
I hope so.

Just to watch the cunt fail.

Hes ones of the biggest cunts in football. Up there with savage, barton, and wise

Hate him

Frank Dogshit
09-06-2008, 07:51 PM
but what a quality player tho!

least he can back it up with something,unlike the names you mentioned.

how england could of done with him for the euro qualifiers!

Numeric
09-06-2008, 08:19 PM
he was a quality striker no question, but i'm shocked that you'd want him anywhere near your club in managerial capacity, the guy's a first class cunt, can't stand the ****er

his analysis on MOTD is bollocks also

Frank Dogshit
10-06-2008, 10:51 AM
he was a quality striker no question, but i'm shocked that you'd want him anywhere near your club in managerial capacity, the guy's a first class cunt, can't stand the ****er

his analysis on MOTD is bollocks also

we've had him as a player for us and what he did for us was priceless....something ill never see again in my whole life. so if he can do half of what he did for us as a player ill be a happy man.

maybe he is a cunt? but then again i havent met the fella so i wouldnt know...have you?

hopefully he'll come up with a consortium and buy us out too...but maybe thats just wishful thinking.

Numeric
10-06-2008, 11:56 AM
fair do's if you'd like him as your manager, i just think he'd make a mess of what Hughes has achieved at Blackburn

be interesting to see what would happen if he took over the reigns there

i haven't met him no, he is a cunt though, some people you don't have to meet to know :)

278d7e64a374de26f==