PDA

View Full Version : Dave Clarke - Red Series - Question!

Si the Sigh
29-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Can someone tell me the name of Red 2 please? I have had Red 3 for ages & just picked up a mint copy of Red 1 on ReLoad Records for £2, and am now looking for number 2. I think its on ReLoad as well, but I was wondering the track names? Also, why was 1 & 2 released on ReLoad & number 3 on Bush? :eh:

Esox Lucius
29-12-2003, 07:34 PM
wisdom to the wise.

ampassasinbirmingham
29-12-2003, 07:59 PM
if your looking for it on vinyl, it is simply called red 2. it comes on normal and limited edition red vinyl. you will find it everywhere as its just been re pressed

http://217.158.65.107/search/search.asp

http://www.nuloop.com/Details.php?arti=21219

Sunil
29-12-2003, 08:10 PM
Red 1 and 2 were originally on Bush, and then on Reload as well, the difference was that there were additional remixes on the Reload editions. Bush seemingly screwed Clarke over money on the Red series, part of the reason he never has a good word to say about Eric Powell.. although in fairness not a lot of people have good words to say about him!
Reds 1 and 2 were re-issued on Bush on red coloured vinyl recently..

Sunil
29-12-2003, 08:11 PM
although in fairness not a lot of people have good words to say about him!

good words to say about Powell that is..

eyes without a face
29-12-2003, 08:48 PM
Bush was the official uk label for the Red series and they came out in Belguim on Reload

tioneb
29-12-2003, 09:13 PM
although in fairness not a lot of people have good words to say about him!

good words to say about Powell that is..

clarke ahs its reputation, but if you act clean and nice with him hes excelelnt ... he asks maybe mroe thatn what he sould, but if you give him then youll have a nice dude in front of you, at least several promoters told me this.

DJZeMig_L
30-12-2003, 12:39 AM
If my memory doesn't betray me Inicially red 1 was on a yellow vinyl and red 2 on a red one, both on Bush.
I head the same bad story about zzino from Reload on a more angry tone than with powell though...

the 3rd was a joint-venture Bush/ deconstruction I've released some stuff with Zzino & Bailey, B was always super, I can't say much about Zzino, but he does have a very big influence on the Belgium scene so he's bound 2 have some people that hate him / Love him!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==