PDA

View Full Version : Masch Crocks Anderson

DJ RE:HAB
19-06-2008, 11:34 AM
There are fears that Manchester United midfielder Anderson may have suffered a serious knee injury after being felled by Liverpool's Javier Mascherano during Brazil's World Cup qualifying stalemate with Argentina.

After a robust first-half challenge by Mascherano, Anderson collapsed in pain clutching his knee and, despite lengthy medical treatment, was unable to continue. He left the pitch on a stretcher in obvious pain and looked close to tears.

There is already speculation that Anderson may have damaged his knee ligaments. Brazil are expected to provide an update on his status later in the day.

The draw allows Argentina, beaten by three-goal margins in their last three meetings with Brazil, to move to within two points of South American group leaders Paraguay.

Brazil, who were beaten 2-0 by Paraguay on Sunday, are fourth after stretching their goalless run to three games.

Get in there Lad!! :lol:

Numeric
19-06-2008, 01:02 PM
i watched this game last night

Masch is a bell end, obviously bitter because Anderson is better and has won more

DJ RE:HAB
19-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Masch is quality...

You know dis.

Fergie must be loving his holiday... :lol:

basslinejunkie
19-06-2008, 01:21 PM
i watched this game last night

Masch is a bell end, obviously bitter because Anderson is better and has won more

anderson musnt of seen him comming through his womanly hair.

davemoore
19-06-2008, 02:07 PM
to be honest this injury wont effect man utd's winning ways but hopefully its just a start lets hope some one bangs out ronaldo in the euros next then .. there still could be good news out there for liverpool yet !!!

djfase
19-06-2008, 06:51 PM
I think u scouse ought to worry bout doing the arse players cos lets be honest, u are not gonna challenge chelsea or utd

Numeric
19-06-2008, 07:05 PM
I think u scouse ought to worry bout doing the arse players cos lets be honest, u are not gonna challenge chelsea or utd

innit :lol:

let them have their moment though, gettin excited about United players being injured is all they have these days

Will
20-06-2008, 03:28 PM

Arsenal were only 4 points off United and 2 off Chelsea, so if they finished above us it'd stand to reason they'd stand a good chance of finishing above them too.

basslinejunkie
20-06-2008, 04:12 PM

looking forward to your trip to burnley next year????

lovely place.

djfase
20-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Cant wait fella.

I know where we stand and dont bleat on about winning the league each year when infact we have no chance.

Remember liverpool are now a cup team

basslinejunkie
21-06-2008, 05:59 PM
i never bleat on either,im realistic, we still need 2 or 3 world class players to match the mancs leauge wise.

278d7e64a374de26f==