PDA

View Full Version : emergency help please battrey 2 registry fault!

jon connor
26-06-2008, 09:36 AM
hey guys please can anybody help ?

i uninstalled battrey 2 and started to use battrey 3 , but i dont like battrey 3 i prefer batt 2 , so ive tried to reinstall batt 2 and its fine , its showing as beeing installed but however i can not open in cubase vst instruments.

it wont let me re register it ,a box shows up when i open the reg document and says autherized .

there must be a hidden file in my registry which i need to delete before i reinstall battrey 2 so i can re register it.

DOES ANYBODY NO WHERE THIS IS BEFORE I PULL ALL MY HAIR OUT ?

has anybody else had the same problem ?

this is really stessfull and im close to tears if i cant sort this out .

rhythmtech
26-06-2008, 12:27 PM
go to your regestry - search for "battery" and delete all strings.

jon connor
26-06-2008, 12:30 PM
ok will try this , but i already looked for everything dude to do with battrey 2 and deleted them, then everytime i reinstall that bloody box comes back hahaha its doing me head in.

rhythmtech
26-06-2008, 01:29 PM
look at everything to do with battery.. forget about the "2" - you've obviously something left from the "3" installation.

and go buy it after you're done, you'll pick it up for about 60 pounds 2nd hand!!! :wink:

jon connor
26-06-2008, 01:36 PM
look at everything to do with battery.. forget about the "2" - you've obviously something left from the "3" installation.

and go buy it after you're done, you'll pick it up for about 60 pounds 2nd hand!!! :wink:

?

cheers for pointing that out wot ever do you mean ? lol!

im sure every good little 2 shoes on here have bought it to ?

anyway thats not the problem , ive already uninstalled batt3 but ive just seen somthing on native forrum now which may help but first i need to buy a new registry cleaner 4.2 lets see wot this does aye!

rhythmtech
26-06-2008, 02:34 PM
all a registry cleaner will do is clear up broken entries. you need to go thru the reg piece by piece and delete all entries that say "battery".

im speaking from exactly the same experience ;-)

jon connor
26-06-2008, 02:49 PM
all a registry cleaner will do is clear up broken entries. you need to go thru the reg piece by piece and delete all entries that say "battery".

im speaking from exactly the same experience ;-)

you are a legend mate i just went home from work because it was bugging me then i did wot you said to do in the first place,

i went to run

typed in regedit

found software folder

went into native instrements and deleted all asociated files with battrey 2

and then.

reinstalled battrey 2

then took one massive deep breath and opend registration doc

and there it was wow!

this then followed 3 nights of depression hair pulling stress head nonsens ive been going through the past few days in 1 loud american style scream.................

EVEN DID A LITTLE DANCE AND FLIPPED THE FINGER AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN ?
why the hell i dont no ? the computer screen is nothing to do with it man im going insane!

yippeee eye yaY! MOTHER****ER!

cheers rhythemtech i owe few pints a guiness me irish friend.

278d7e64a374de26f==