PDA

View Full Version : @Acidtrash

Aratron
26-06-2008, 11:12 AM
this is the only track thats doing it for me at the moment. please work some magic on it. please listen to it all the way through. at the end it just becomes monotonous madness, surely with your Gallic passion you can darken the **** up a bit or making it 'avin it' I can play it out then!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?hlz22ggaznm
cheers buddy

Aratron
27-06-2008, 07:49 AM
i've had 6 download so far, on an acid techo fourm ffs. i think i might be onto something.

xes
27-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Well,maybe if you gave a little more info on it,more people would download it. Also,the thread is specifilcy aimed at AcidTrash,which might stop people even going on the thread,as it's not going to concern them.

So,what's the tune? (at work at the mo,might D/L it later)

Aratron
27-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Well,maybe if you gave a little more info on it,more people would download it. Also,the thread is specifilcy aimed at AcidTrash,which might stop people even going on the thread,as it's not going to concern them.

So,what's the tune? (at work at the mo,might D/L it later)

the point of it im saying is that it does say what it is on the download its Girls Aloud - i dont speak french.
normal version. no need for anyone to d/l it unless you like the song.

i just want acidtrash to either shcranz it or make it acidic or technoey.

xes
29-06-2008, 03:45 PM
well there you go,it's girls aloud :lol:

If I knew how to put it into reason and break it up into little bits,I'd have a bosh myself,but I don't :cheese:

Aratron
29-06-2008, 04:55 PM

If I knew how to put it into reason and break it up into little bits,I'd have a bosh myself,but I don't :cheese:

neither do i. i know what it would osund like if i could use the programs. i'd change a lot of the speech, make it a lot more metallic and dark. and put some wicked 303 line in it somehow. **** knows.

Aratron
29-06-2008, 04:56 PM

10 people have downloaded it so far. bizzare.

xes
29-06-2008, 05:54 PM
I know,it's terrible........that means there's 10 girls aloud fans :lol:

Aratron
29-06-2008, 06:23 PM
I know,it's terrible........that means there's 10 girls aloud fans :lol:

yeah i only get single figures for the shite mixes i put out, i'm just sticking to girls aloud in future.

xes
29-06-2008, 06:38 PM
I think I've downloaded pretty much all of your sets,that dark one you sent me I like,it's moody. To be honest,I can't comment on the rest of them,cos they've all blended in with the other 500 or so acid sets I've collected. :ohdear:

I've got hundreds of sets I've not heard yet.

Aratron
29-06-2008, 06:45 PM
I think I've downloaded pretty much all of your sets,that dark one you sent me I like,it's moody. To be honest,I can't comment on the rest of them,cos they've all blended in with the other 500 or so acid sets I've collected. :ohdear:

I've got hundreds of sets I've not heard yet.

to be very honest dude. (we need to meet up at some point (yadda yadda yadda) and have a mix).
what i've recorded recently is a joke.
i can't hear what i am mixing out because of my set-up, i'm in process of doing something about it now, im not brilliant, but i've not even recorded near what i am capable of.

Metadog
01-07-2008, 12:44 PM
calv fella, up the meds is all i gotta say on this one

Aratron
01-07-2008, 08:15 PM
calv fella, up the meds is all i gotta say on this one

dude, can you remix it for me?

Metadog
01-07-2008, 09:10 PM
dude, can you remix it for me?

hehe

well i did download it to see wot the fuss was all about and with that thought in mind

but i couldn't even stomach listenin to the track let alone choppin bits out and scramblin em techno styleee

fukkin putrid man, i'm just not hardcore enuff obviously!!!

Aratron
01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
hehe

well i did download it to see wot the fuss was all about and with that thought in mind

but i couldn't even stomach listenin to the track let alone choppin bits out and scramblin em techno styleee

please dude just try. i've got something for you, as a treat if you do it.

you'll like it , promise.

i'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

People_Mover
01-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Hey I listened to this today and now I can't get the damned tune out of my head! That guitar riff is really catchy!

Am I banned now?

Aratron
01-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Hey I listened to this today and now I can't get the damned tune out of my head! That guitar riff is really catchy!

Am I banned now?

now its only just begun . . .

Aratron
01-07-2008, 11:26 PM
hehe

this coming from the man who used to mix NRG
you can do an NRG remix as punishment for your impudence

Aratron
02-07-2008, 05:39 PM
isnt there anyone man enough to remix this track?

Aratron
02-07-2008, 08:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0sezoBzESk&feature=related

Metadog
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
please dude just try. i've got something for you, as a treat if you do it.

you'll like it , promise.

i'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

well maybe after i've finished the one i'm tryin to get done for zogg, need to sort it by the weekend so we can get the set together, then i got a 4000 word essay to do

maybe

gonna have to be a good offer tho blud

Metadog
02-07-2008, 09:53 PM
this coming from the man who used to mix NRG
you can do an NRG remix as punishment for your impudence

pass the yinyl duster then man, i still got boxes of nu nrg circa 2002

Aratron
02-07-2008, 10:25 PM
pass the yinyl duster then man, i still got boxes of nu nrg circa 2002

:lol: have you met my mate NRG Phil yet?

he's got ****ing tonnes of the shite.

Aratron
02-07-2008, 10:25 PM
well maybe after i've finished the one i'm tryin to get done for zogg, need to sort it by the weekend so we can get the set together, then i got a 4000 word essay to do

maybe

gonna have to be a good offer tho blud

shit in your own time inthat case. got summat forya anyway.

Barely Human
05-07-2008, 07:02 AM
I thought id have a bash at it, so this is my version - http://members.dodo.com.au/alexlett83/i%20cant%20speak.mp3

I wondered what type of remix would suit it. A hard techno or hardcore mix just wouldnt do it justice, so I thought cheesy dance in a basshunteresque style would be perfect. Hopefully that does it justice. :lol:

Aratron
05-07-2008, 09:51 AM
I thought id have a bash at it, so this is my version - http://members.dodo.com.au/alexlett83/i%20cant%20speak.mp3

I wondered what type of remix would suit it. A hard techno or hardcore mix just wouldnt do it justice, so I thought cheesy dance in a basshunteresque style would be perfect. Hopefully that does it justice. :lol:

i owe you big time mate. thank you ever so much for having the humour to do it!!
i'll have a listen now. thanks Al your a star.
Sounds mint Al. perfect. thankyou.
will be getting burnt to cd, and getting played out.

People_Mover
05-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Nice one IQ, a tune destined for the disco from hell. I now have a vision of lycra-clad robots dancing around aluminium handbags. Wicked stuff.

I think I will have a go at remixing this track myself. Expect Boogie Wonderland acid stylee shenanegans. Or embarrasing noisecore. One of the two.....

Aratron
05-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Nice one IQ, a tune destined for the disco from hell. I now have a vision of lycra-clad robots dancing around aluminium handbags. Wicked stuff.

I think I will have a go at remixing this track myself. Expect Boogie Wonderland acid stylee shenanegans. Or embarrasing noisecore. One of the two.....

you didn't tell me you could remix stuff!! fantastic.

DannyBlack
05-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm going to give this a go for the craic. Won't be quite as on it as IQ, but fu*k it, shits and giggles right!

People_Mover
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
you didn't tell me you could remix stuff!! fantastic.

Don't build your hopes up too much.....hahaha

DannyBlack
05-07-2008, 08:48 PM

Ha ha man, thats mint. Well done!

Aratron
06-07-2008, 12:03 AM

IQ just wanted to say your remix is really good mate.
talented bloke dude.

Barely Human
06-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Hahaha, thanks man. Was only a quick hour jobbie. Only got my laptop and some headies at the moment so the levels are probably all over the show.

People_Mover
07-07-2008, 12:28 AM
I've heard the official remix and believe me, IQ's effort beats it hands down.

Pity the poor sod who has to work with this stuff.

People_Mover
22-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm trying my hardest with this, but so far the results have been poor. The main track swamps anything added on top. Anyway, I've a few ideas that may yet save the day. Watch this space.......

Aratron
22-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm trying my hardest with this, but so far the results have been poor. The main track swamps anything added on top. Anyway, I've a few ideas that may yet save the day. Watch this space.......

prob be a chris lib remix on suf next year.

you heard it here first folks . . .

278d7e64a374de26f==