PDA

View Full Version : REDFISH 2GB mp3 Player

C.O.Prodigy
26-06-2008, 01:44 PM
I broke the original CD that came with it, and on that Cd was a software that could convert avi, xvid mpg etc, into an appropriate format for the mp3 player to play. Now I've tried 3gp and mp4 and de nada.

What can I do? I don't know german and the websites offering original software for this mp3 are in german, makes sense since the player itself was bought in germany. Anyway... I'm outta luck, maybe there is another solution?

Pls help.

cheers

C.O.Prodigy
27-06-2008, 10:11 AM
:(

Barely Human
27-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Whats the official website and whats the full model name and number of the mp3 player?

C.O.Prodigy
27-06-2008, 01:54 PM
http://www.digital-zoom.de/drucker-4639.html

Dieser MP3-Player wurde vor dem Verkaufsstart durch einen anderen MP3-Player ersetzt.
Penny bietet ab dem 06.08. einen schicken 2GB MP3-Player, mit der Bezeichnung Redfish R10, für 49,99 Euro an. Dabei handelt es sich bei dem Player um ein Produkt aus dem Hause maxfield und zwar genau um den maxfield MAX-JAM 2GB. Der Player spielt neben Musikstücken im Format MP3, WAV, WMA und WMA-DRM10, auch Videos im WMA- und MTV-Format (playerinternes Videoformat) ab. Der integrierte Equalizer verfügt über verschiedene Modi, wie Klassik, Pop, Jazz, Rock, Trubass WOW ...

The bold part seems to indicate that it needs it's own software.

well this should be the closest thing to the official site... and I have figured out that I need to download the original software for it, the same software that I destroyed on the original cd. I'll look to find it on the net, but have no idea where to start, something will turn up, it always does.

C.O.Prodigy
27-06-2008, 02:26 PM
After successful installation start the Movie Convertor program by clicking the
icon on your Windows desktop.
Select the video fi le to be converted and execute the conversion process. The
converted fi les are generated in NXV fi le format and can only be played wit the
SLIMLINE.

I found this here http://maxfield.de/redfish/redfish_slimline_1gb/Slimline_1GB_manual_E.pdf
It's a slimline variation but I believe that the format used should be the same.
NXV exstension is needed.

C.O.Prodigy
27-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Whats the official website and whats the full model name and number of the mp3 player?

R10 2GB, 0708Z2N005035

Barely Human
28-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Ive had a good look round and cant find a download for the software. I would reccomend contacting maxfield's support team and requesting the software. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

C.O.Prodigy
29-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks IQ

cheers

278d7e64a374de26f==