PDA

View Full Version : More munted mayhem

Metadog
07-07-2008, 09:23 PM
i've just wanged a few more new tracks up on myspaz, some 303 driven, some not, but all pounding

cheers

http://www.myspace.com/mobiledogwash

dan the acid man
07-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Some great tracks on there, Shrinkin reality hits hard, really good bass heavy, dark techno

Metadog
08-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Some great tracks on there, Shrinkin reality hits hard, really good bass heavy, dark techno

yeah ron rocked it on that one

dan the acid man
08-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Say hi to Ron from me, it's dan who was at darnall with him, he should remember, hope everythings good with both of you, keep on churning out the music, it's all good stuff.

Pity it went so shit with Headcharge, would have been good to see you play at music in the sun, don't think i'll be bothering with the lineup they've got

Metadog
08-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Say hi to Ron from me, it's dan who was at darnall with him, he should remember, hope everythings good with both of you, keep on churning out the music, it's all good stuff.

Pity it went so shit with Headcharge, would have been good to see you play at music in the sun, don't think i'll be bothering with the lineup they've got

yeah it's a pity about flogadeadhorsecharge - all the people involved who knew about music are no longer involved, hence the car crash lineups

ron's doin fine, gettin all domesticated lol, i'll say hi

cheers

278d7e64a374de26f==