PDA

View Full Version : Relentless Schranz Recordings Update

piginabush
08-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi Guys,

I just thought I would drop you a quick line to let you know how things are progressing with the new label.....

Well, after much deliberating and many, many track submissions and hours of listening, we are almost ready to deliver our first two releases.....

Firstly, we are proud to announce our first release will be from one of the UK's finest up-and-coming Hard Techno producers, Jade Donnelly. Her track, Poisioned, will be first up and is a beautifully produced Hard Techno stomper! After the success of Jade's first track, Big Titty Bitches, which was produced alongside Alex Calver and released onto his Glitch label we are extremely excited and honoured to have Jade as our first artist :)

The second track up for release will be from Label Head Honcho Geoff Nugent, produced under his Pyroboy guise and is entitled "The Relentless Way of Life". Heralded as "an excellent piece of UK Hard Techno with a distinctly European influence" Geoff is immensly proud to announce this track as the label's second offering as the follow up to his first release Love, Honour and Obey on the Polluted Filth Label.

All of Relentless Schranz Recordings releases will be exclusively available through the UKs Largest and most successful MP3 download site, www.trackitdown.net and I am happy to annouce exclusively to you all today that the first release will be made available to download from their website on 6th August 2008!!!

Forthcoming releases will include further tracks from Jade and Pyroboy, along with a special collaboration between the best from South America and the Label Manager which is not to be missed!!!

Keep your eyes peeled soon for the Relentless Schranz Recordings Myspace page.....

If you would like to be involved with the label, please send all track submissions via Filefactory or a similar site to Relentless2K8 [at] aol.com (dont forget to remove the [at] with the @ sign).....

If you would like to be added to the Professional DJ Email Mailout you can also email the above address but please only request to be added if you have more than 50 hours Professional experience and if you can give a little time to feedback each of the tracks you will receive.

Thanks for Listening
Geoff
Relentless Schranz Recordings

TechMouse
09-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Any clips?

piginabush
09-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Any clips?

coming soon matey :)

Franco Fellatio
17-07-2008, 02:32 PM
one of the most idiotic names for a label i've heard so far

fatcollective
17-07-2008, 04:11 PM

agreed...relentless would have been quiet sufficient i rekon!

rhythmtech
17-07-2008, 04:15 PM
agreed...relentless would have been quiet sufficient i rekon!

already done.. mistress babara's label

ORIS
23-07-2008, 04:32 PM

TBH I've heard worse label names.

Good luck with it Geoff.

piginabush
25-07-2008, 08:42 PM
TBH I've heard worse label names.

Good luck with it Geoff.

Thanks mate.....

I would have loved to have had Relentless Recordings, but as has been mentioned already its been taken :(

278d7e64a374de26f==