PDA

View Full Version : benitez hints a villa persuit!! (the good one not that shite english team)

basslinejunkie
09-07-2008, 09:32 AM
come on rafa you know it makes sense, forge the best strike pairing in the world!!!!!!

ppllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3796210,00.html

Insomnia
09-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Would be a great signing no doubt about that...

Looks like we're out of the running if Adebayor stays...

basslinejunkie
09-07-2008, 09:50 AM
i think we would be his number 1 choice anyway, due to the spainish connection. he'd be mad if it wasnt anyway.

Numeric
09-07-2008, 11:09 AM
will be surprised if he goes to Anfield

basslinejunkie
09-07-2008, 11:11 AM
will be surprised if he goes to Anfield

whys that? he said in the past he would love to play for liverpool and has big admiration for rafa. i think its purely a question of weather we can afford him.

Numeric
09-07-2008, 12:20 PM
that's the reason why i don't think you'll get him, the dollar

DJ RE:HAB
09-07-2008, 12:26 PM
whys that? he said in the past he would love to play for liverpool and has big admiration for rafa. i think its purely a question of weather we can afford him.

Crouchy has now gone which would only leave us with torres as our out and out striker.

Kuyt has been playing on the wing, voronin is on his way out and babel is a winger also.

Crouchy going would suggest benitez has his sights on someone and the deal is almost there...

Whether or not that is villa i dont know.

i dont think we have the funds though...

Unless Benitez sticks with the 4-2-3-1

Barry and Masch holding

Babel on the left, Gerrard supporting and Kuyt on the right.

Numeric
09-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Unless Benitez sticks with the 4-2-3-1

Barry and Masch holding

Babel on the left, Gerrard supporting and Kuyt on the right.

that's probably what he's thinkin, i think he actually said he wanted another striker as 'cover' anyway

basslinejunkie
09-07-2008, 01:08 PM
hes been linked with robbie keane also, so the sings are he wants a striker who aswell as scoring can link up play also which villa is more than capable of doing

09-07-2008, 02:13 PM
that's probably what he's thinkin, i think he actually said he wanted another striker as 'cover' anyway

What he wants 2 holding midfielders for is i dont know

Frank Dogshit
09-07-2008, 02:48 PM
you can have the best 2 strikers in the world but if the service is shite....well

looks like more rotation on the cards,villa will be lucky if he can string more than 3 games together at a time without being dropped

basslinejunkie
09-07-2008, 03:17 PM
hes learned his lesson on that rafa ( only took him 3 years like...) most of last seaosn he played a consistent team.

09-07-2008, 03:30 PM
you can have the best 2 strikers in the world but if the service is shite....well

looks like more rotation on the cards,villa will be lucky if he can string more than 3 games together at a time without being dropped

Fergie changed his team more than benitez last season just for the record?

The difference is liverpool dont have the quality so when we lose by rotating theres all hell..

When united lose or any other team and they have rotated there squad no one bats an eyelid?

Strange eh

DJCraig Ryan
09-07-2008, 04:48 PM
David Villa wont come to Liverpool....he will stay in Spain. Real Madrid will snap him up, but if they dont Barcelona will sign him

djfase
09-07-2008, 10:21 PM
I thought he wanted to challenge for big trophies?

Forget me if im wrong but liverpool are not gonna challenge.

FA Cup maybe?

Why go there when the biggest club team in the world (real madrid) want him?

basslinejunkie
09-07-2008, 10:51 PM
we consitently challenge for the club games biggest trophy, the champions leauge. we have by far the best record of any english team in this comp in both past and recent history.

and the biggest doesnt mean the best. real are a joke at the best of times, changing managers and players year in year out.who in their right mind would want to go there??? barca,fair enough,but not real.

Frank Dogshit
10-07-2008, 12:50 AM
3 million on a sub keeper...go on rafa son! waste that cash!

basslinejunkie
10-07-2008, 10:07 AM
just when i thought he'd seen the light................... haha

whats he doing? why hasnt he flogged carson before he starts looking for sub goalkeepers?

he's a class manager rafa,but he really lets himself down when it comes to signings imo.

davemoore
10-07-2008, 01:46 PM
at the end of the day rafa is the most unpredictable manager in the prem .. .. villa is not going he doesnt want to leave for a while yet maybe next season

10-07-2008, 04:12 PM
just when i thought he'd seen the light................... haha

whats he doing? why hasnt he flogged carson before he starts looking for sub goalkeepers?

he's a class manager rafa,but he really lets himself down when it comes to signings imo.

Nah Carsons deal will be near enough done, charlton, wigan and stoke are bidding so hes defo going and itandje is going to galatasary for £2 million...

Plus this keeper is half decent its all very well having reina in goal but he needs to be kept on his toes? Goalkeepers aswell can become too comfortable and if your a keeper and no the goalie on the bench is cack (itandje) then you could become complacent..

people should get there facts right before they start spouting off crap...

Rafas said now, no villa, but there looking @ keane and some others, which incidently tottenham have signed luis garcia (the striker) which would suggest keane will be on his way to us..

278d7e64a374de26f==