PDA

View Full Version : Sepp Blatter on Slavery

Numeric
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Sepp Blatter is up to his usual tricks by wading into the Cristiano Ronaldo saga, saying players should be allowed to move where they like, and saying footballers are treated like 'modern slaves'

since when did slaves get paid £200.000 per week?

f**kin clown

davemoore
10-07-2008, 01:44 PM
lol if ronaldo should of thought about this before signing a ****ing massiv contract .. ****ing greesy portugese twat he is !!!!!!

Will
10-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Sepp Blatter is up to his usual tricks by wading into the Cristiano Ronaldo saga, saying players should be allowed to move where they like, and saying footballers are treated like 'modern slaves'

since when did slaves get paid £200.000 per week?

f**kin clown

He's 'only' on £120,000 a week isn't he? Besides, a well paid slave is still a slave! Most clubs just sell players if they don't want to be there any more, what's the point in keeping someone who doesn't want to be there? They should show more pride, just get all the money they can for them and **** him off.

djfase
10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Rubbish all of it.

Didnt he say a few years ago players need to honour their contracts?

Wasnt it blatter who said there needs to be quota for home grown players and such like?

Why have contracts at all?

How does it all work?

Fifa and Uefa are ruining football, and its only going to get worse

basslinejunkie
11-07-2008, 09:50 AM
hes a weapon blatter.****in idiot.

Numeric
11-07-2008, 10:02 AM
He's 'only' on £120,000 a week isn't he? Besides, a well paid slave is still a slave! Most clubs just sell players if they don't want to be there any more, what's the point in keeping someone who doesn't want to be there? They should show more pride, just get all the money they can for them and **** him off.

a slave doesn't get paid

how can the word 'slave' be used when referring to to a football player who earns the kind of money he does and enjoys the life style he does? it's a complete joke

Blatter needs to keep his nose out of United's business because it has f**k all to do with him

DJ RE:HAB
11-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Blatters a Tool

And its no secret he hates the EPL.

Numeric
11-07-2008, 12:09 PM
and Cristiano agreeing that he's being treated like a slave is a disgrace

davemoore
11-07-2008, 12:26 PM
numeric ur a man utd fan do u really give a shit if ronaldo goes ?????
y all the fuss just let him go !!! there is ony so much u can forgive a player for the way he is treating man utd lol its a joke all man utd fans are mugs right now if they really want him to stay !!!!!

Numeric
11-07-2008, 12:48 PM
i don't think any United fans want him to stay now, i certainly don't

if he wants to go then fair do's, he should hand in a transfer request

11-07-2008, 01:04 PM

Init Sneaky buggers...

But if he hands in a official transfer request he will lose millions and millions of pounds and actually owe United money...

This is why he aint done it and neither barry...

basslinejunkie
11-07-2008, 01:14 PM

he hasnt got the balls to hand in a transfer request. utter scum is ronaldo, glad people are finally seening sense

Numeric
11-07-2008, 01:27 PM
But if he hands in a official transfer request he will lose millions and millions of pounds and actually owe United money...

This is why he aint done it and neither barry...

exactly

11-07-2008, 02:18 PM
exactly

I dont think a player should be held against there will...

United need to be smart about this really...

I mean the little ratbag ronaldo..

He could afford to pay the fee that he owes united if he handed in a formal transfer request, as hes gonna make god knows how much @ madrid?

Its daft this rule, all it does is look after the players interests...Feck the club, Feck the fans who have paid the little s*its wages for the last god knows how long..

At least with Barry he has given them 10 loyal years

278d7e64a374de26f==