PDA

View Full Version : help plz..

stjohn
10-07-2008, 10:41 PM
hi... ive just been working ona track for the last 4 hours, and it was 99.9 % finished. a nice deep and dubby techno track. anyway. Live crashed. and now the project wont open. i suppose it could be the 'demo' sw, but ive been careful with what ive installed.

if i move all my VSTs to another folder, the project opens, and sounds cack :)

so my question is, could this be just a memory problem? im in the process of removing any possibly problematic VSTS, and see if i can pinpoint which it is. so ill see what happens there. any help greatly welcome
thanks
rory

stjohn
11-07-2008, 12:27 AM
ok i think i sorted it. went thru all my VSTs and discovered it didnt like Wizoo verb. further investigation indicated that Live did not take too kindly to a reverb tail of 'Infinity' :lol:

sorted now!

tonyc2002
11-07-2008, 12:48 AM
ok i think i sorted it. went thru all my VSTs and discovered it didnt like Wizoo verb. further investigation indicated that Live did not take too kindly to a reverb tail of 'Infinity' :lol:

sorted now!

I have had unexpected 'hiccups' with Live when it comes to bouncing down video and audio, and like you, the occasional troublesome plugin. Proper annoying as well haha :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==