View Full Version : Queiroz Takes Portugal Job

Numeric
12-07-2008, 09:54 AM
i'm a bit gutted to be honest, he's served United well over the past few years

oh well good luck Carlos

djfase
12-07-2008, 01:02 PM
There goes ronaldo as well.

Kinda funny this whole situation. U win the league and CL to make urself th best team in europe and suddenly ppl are leaving.

Other things going on behind the scenes maybe?????????

Numeric
12-07-2008, 02:17 PM
i don't think there's too much cause for concern, managing his national team is a good opportunity for Queiroz, no one can blame him for wanting to further his career

Ronaldo wants to go to Madrid for the supposed glamour, and to be fair he has won everything he can with United now, it's just the way he has gone about his business that i take issue with, the little weasel

DougieJones
12-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Whilst there can be no doubting the fact he is a talented assistant, his last foray into management didn't end up the way he wanted at Real.

It's impressive that he has been able to command such high-profile management job will relatively little experience. Will be interesting to see how he gets on...

davemoore
13-07-2008, 12:46 PM
the way i see it as man utd had prob the best assistant manager u could prob ever get .. maybe he would of got the main job once fergie leaves but he has said he is not leaving in the next three years and carlos had the chance for hos country ... fair play and fair well hope he does well

Will
14-07-2008, 04:44 PM
He's been there a while already, you'd think he might already have done enough to get the job... They'll miss him though, no doubt about it, if it's Fergie on his own again I don't think it'll work that well.

Queroz has managed Portugal before though hasn't he? His last job before moving to Man U the first time.

278d7e64a374de26f==