PDA

View Full Version : berb to man u, keane to liverpool

lukekendall
15-07-2008, 08:31 AM
i do hope these 2 dont go!! more so keane than berbatov.

talks are we are holding out for 30 mill for berb from man u so maybe they will not pay that much even if they do its a good bit of buisness!!

i just hope keane dont go!!! hes a legend and spurs thro and thro!! ...............id also miss the cartwheels!!

Numeric
15-07-2008, 09:27 AM
i don't mind Keane, he's a bit of a t**t but i don't want him to go to that scouse shite

Berbatov would be a good signing for United, heard a rumour that we have agreed a fee of 28m but not heard any more about it

DJ RE:HAB
15-07-2008, 09:37 AM
i do hope these 2 dont go!! more so keane than berbatov.

talks are we are holding out for 30 mill for berb from man u so maybe they will not pay that much even if they do its a good bit of buisness!!

i just hope keane dont go!!! hes a legend and spurs thro and thro!! ...............id also miss the cartwheels!!

Robbie Keanes a Liverpool supporter...

Insomnia
15-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Berbatov is a quality player, just a shame he may be going to Utd though...

xes
15-07-2008, 12:53 PM
I think it would be a great move for Berbatov,he's a quality player,and probably should be playing with players of his caliber. It's a blow for spurs,I know that,but if we can trebble what we payed for him,then furry muff like. Obviously I'd rather he stayed,not bothered about Keano,I've always hated his goal celebrations anyway.

We've got some good signings coming through this season,it'd be nice if we can keep some of our players for a change,but Ramos is in charge,and he wants to build a team of his own. Us yids are just going to have to trust him a little,and hope he knows what he's playing at. Time,time will tell.

Will
15-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I suspect he doesn't!

xes
15-07-2008, 04:44 PM
I suspect he doesn't!

yes,but you would :lol:

Will
15-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Well, I don't think he added anything to Spurs last season, I'm sure they'd have done just as well with Jol. So I see no reason for them to do any better this season. Just a cup team.

davemoore
15-07-2008, 04:53 PM
the fact that ramos has his own style and he needs to adjust to english footbnall as hhis players will to his playing style .. give him time and they will be in the top 4 .. dont forget they won the cup and well did they do it

lukekendall
16-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Well, I don't think he added anything to Spurs last season, I'm sure they'd have done just as well with Jol. So I see no reason for them to do any better this season. Just a cup team.

a cup team is better than a f*ck all team!! lol

Will
18-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Not when the cup is only the worthless cup and the **** all team is in the CL and only finished 4 points off the top - get a grip!

lukekendall
21-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Not when the cup is only the worthless cup and the **** all team is in the CL and only finished 4 points off the top - get a grip!

id still take the worthless cup over nothing tho, whether in the c.league or not!!! and 4 points off the top dont mean jack!! thats worthless!

Insomnia
21-07-2008, 12:30 PM
id still take the worthless cup over nothing tho, whether in the c.league or not!!!

Fair enough i agree on taking a trophey but do you think Spurs will ever have to battle in the Champions league every season like us??

Numeric
21-07-2008, 03:54 PM
the Berbatov to United deal is lookin more of a reality now :)

lukekendall
21-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Fair enough i agree on taking a trophey but do you think Spurs will ever have to battle in the Champions league every season like us??

no they will not, i dont get carried away and say this year we will break the top 4!!! ha ! mainly cause i say it every yr and it aint got me very far!! lol!! we have some quality signings this summer i still dont think we are there!! Maybe in a few yrs!! i dont see arsenal winning anything tho next yr!! they will play amazing football no doubt, but thats about it!! and lets be honest when you look back over the yrs yr not going to be talking about a arsenal team that played amazing football and won nothing! it will all be forgotten, trophies are what sticks in history!!

im hoping for the FA cup this yr! ramos is the cup master, he proved that in spain!!

lukekendall
21-07-2008, 04:35 PM
the Berbatov to United deal is lookin more of a reality now :)

and the keane 1

im getting worried!!

Insomnia
21-07-2008, 04:54 PM
i dont see arsenal winning anything tho next yr!!

Time will tell on that one, i dont think anyone can rule us out of anything to be honest, depends what Wenger decides to go with in the Carling cup, kids or not..

The FA Cup is alot about the luck of the draw and last season we got a stinker...

League title we proved we weren't far from the best, even after everyone had written us off at the start of the season...

As for the Champions league well that's respect time aint it! :;

Will
21-07-2008, 05:35 PM
id still take the worthless cup over nothing tho, whether in the c.league or not!!! and 4 points off the top dont mean jack!! thats worthless!

The table's a true measure of how good the teams are and Spurs finished closer to Derby than Arsenal, so shows how good you are! You only won the Worthless cup by default because none of the better teams care about it, hence it is worthless and anyone with any sense would rather be a Premiership contender and play in the CL - we'll make a lot more money that way.

Richierush
21-07-2008, 08:28 PM
i like keane an think he's a good player,but if liverpool wana challenge for the prem title they need to buy another top quality striker with torres

Numeric
28-07-2008, 10:58 AM
word is Robbie Keane's move to Liverpool could happen later today, apparently a £20m fee has been agreed and the striker is on his way to Anfield to complete a medical and sign a five-year deal worth £80k a week

lukekendall
28-07-2008, 12:14 PM
word is Robbie Keane's move to Liverpool could happen later today, apparently a £20m fee has been agreed and the striker is on his way to Anfield to complete a medical and sign a five-year deal worth £80k a week

ill be gutted if he goes!!

word is we aint letting berb go to man u, but any other club we will listen to offers!!

Numeric
28-07-2008, 01:01 PM
aye, will be a big loss for you to lose Keane, i don't believe that United have given up on Berbatov though

basslinejunkie
28-07-2008, 01:15 PM
fair play keane is proven prem quality,but if we are paying 20 mill for him why not just plump up the extra 5 mill for david villa??? im not moaning tho, keane torres has the potential to work very well

Numeric
28-07-2008, 01:18 PM
aye, Keane and Torres has potential, non of the other big teams wanted Keane though

and what formation is Rafa gonna play, 4-4-2?

basslinejunkie
28-07-2008, 01:22 PM
i think hes gona try 5-3-2 with torres up on his own,keane behind and shift gerrard back where he belongs in centre mid, alongside alonso since we are no longer going for barry and mash.

Spacehopper
28-07-2008, 06:57 PM
keane has just signed a four year deal.....

all we need is david silva now and i would be very happy

Esox Lucius
28-07-2008, 10:34 PM
he's sound keane like, fair play to him like livershite are his boyhood club so i suppose i can forgive him for playing for the cunts.

Numeric
29-07-2008, 09:49 AM
since we are no longer going for barry and mash.

what do you mean, i thought you'd signed Mascherano?

Numeric
29-07-2008, 09:53 AM
he's sound keane like, fair play to him like livershite are his boyhood club so i suppose i can forgive him for playing for the cunts.

i didn't realise he was a kopite, he's a spastic anyway

djfase
29-07-2008, 10:47 AM
I dont think keane has ever realised his potential. How old is he now?

I remember whe he was at wolves, and all ths big teams wanted him. Went to inter over man u and didnt really make it.

Could have been a lot better if he had stayed in england

basslinejunkie
29-07-2008, 11:13 AM
what do you mean, i thought you'd signed Mascherano?

we have, i was talking about the midfield 3, since we are no longer going for barry itl be gerrard alonso and mash.

if benitez signed a top class right back then i would be very happy with the squad.someone who gets down the wing and provides width.this degen guy looks shite,plus he cant even get in the swiss 11 which says alot.

basslinejunkie
29-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I dont think keane has ever realised his potential. How old is he now?

I remember whe he was at wolves, and all ths big teams wanted him. Went to inter over man u and didnt really make it.

Could have been a lot better if he had stayed in england

hes 28. it wasnt a case of not making it at inter he still scored goals, it was just the guy that signed him lost his job (lippi).

Frank Dogshit
29-07-2008, 11:56 AM
whenever ive watched keane play live either against blackburn or man city hes always been awesome to watch. got this real knack of ghosting in unmarked when spurs were on the counterattack. must be a real knightmare to play against as his movement is top notch

will score probably about 15 or so but even with him liverpool are still a million miles from getting in the top 2. theres other areas they need to sort out first in which by the looks of things theyll get found out on pretty early on in the season.

basslinejunkie
29-07-2008, 12:16 PM
whenever ive watched keane play live either against blackburn or man city hes always been awesome to watch. got this real knack of ghosting in unmarked when spurs were on the counterattack. must be a real knightmare to play against as his movement is top notch

will score probably about 15 or so but even with him liverpool are still a million miles from getting in the top 2. theres other areas they need to sort out first in which by the looks of things theyll get found out on pretty early on in the season.

the only area, if by the looks of things hes going to use wing backs to get the width, i can see is right back as i mentioned. our defense is conisitenly excellent,midfield 3 are all quality players,torres one of the best in the world and now keane behind he is also proven prem quality and another goalscorer.

you mentioend areaS, i can only see one.

Numeric
29-07-2008, 01:36 PM
we have, i was talking about the midfield 3, since we are no longer going for barry itl be gerrard alonso and mash.

ah right, sorry misread your comment

Will
29-07-2008, 04:52 PM
ill be gutted if he goes!!

word is we aint letting berb go to man u, but any other club we will listen to offers!!

What, even Arsenal? Be funny if they are gonna sell him to anyone, but Man U.

lukekendall
31-07-2008, 10:42 AM
What, even Arsenal? Be funny if they are gonna sell him to anyone, but Man U.

that is interested! arse would not spend that much money on a 27 yr old

lukekendall
31-07-2008, 10:45 AM
keane has just signed a four year deal.....

all we need is david silva now and i would be very happy

im sad to see him leave, but on a possitive 19 mil for a 28 yr old we payed 7 mil for is a good return!!

word is arsavin is coming to the lane!! id really like to see darren bent give a chance this season!! hes bagged 7 in 2 pre season games so far! his record in the prem is a goal every other game!! hes like the forgotten man!!

Will
31-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Word is Spurs are after him, not the same thing! He wants to go to Barca though so i wouldn't bother with him, one good season and he'll be off.

278d7e64a374de26f==