PDA

View Full Version : The Winker is staying

DJ RE:HAB
18-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson says winger Cristiano Ronaldo will stay at Manchester United next season.
Ferguson confirmed he met Ronaldo, 23, in Lisbon on Monday after weeks of speculation about the player's future.
"The meeting went well - I think we both put across our points of view - where we stand and where the player stands," explained Ferguson.
"I can say he'll be a Manchester United player next season. That's our stance - he won't be sold." Full story to follow.

rhythmtech
18-07-2008, 03:54 PM
im sure the atmosphere will be amazing... y not just let him go, he wants to be at madrid. y bother hanging on to a player that doesnt want to be there. ferguson may be a great manager but sometimes he's a right prick.

basslinejunkie
18-07-2008, 04:13 PM
i reckon ferguson has probs said im retairing after next season so leave then.

Will
18-07-2008, 04:52 PM
im sure the atmosphere will be amazing... y not just let him go, he wants to be at madrid. y bother hanging on to a player that doesnt want to be there. ferguson may be a great manager but sometimes he's a right prick.

Yeah, doesn't make sense, the transfer window's not shut yet though, I seem to remember the Hargreaves deal looked dead for a while, but it went through in the end.

Numeric
19-07-2008, 12:02 PM
nah man, if Sir says he's stayin then he must be stayin

Will
19-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Surely none of you Man U fans want him to stay now though do you? Sounds like Fergie's bullied him into staying, was always on the cards once he went back to Man U.

djfase
19-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Just utd trying to bump up the fee.

He will go when concrete offer comes in

Spacehopper
19-07-2008, 06:25 PM
hope he gets booed the fuk out of

Spacehopper
19-07-2008, 06:27 PM
ferguson probably sed sergio ramos ****ed ya bird so ya might as well stay here at united where our players are so ugly no-one will have a chance with anyone u pull ronny

djfase
19-07-2008, 08:03 PM
haha.

Gary Neville/ Fletcher/ Rooney/ Tevez Ugly??????????????

Never

Spacehopper
19-07-2008, 09:59 PM
scholes might be in there tho if he flashes his ginger bush

Numeric
20-07-2008, 10:23 AM
it's football not a beauty contest you gays

as long as Tevez keeps scoring winning goals at Anfield in front of the kop i don't give a shit what he looks like

Will
21-07-2008, 04:59 PM
What about Ronnie, do you want him to stay or go?

Numeric
22-07-2008, 12:49 PM
i'm not bothered either way, on one hand he's disappointed a lot of United fans because of the way he's handled all the speculation, and on the other he's still a world class talent and will still score a lot of goals if he stays at Old Trafford for another season

fatcollective
22-07-2008, 01:53 PM
i wish he would just be clear about what the fvck he wants to do...he keeps saying only 'god knows'...i mean WTF is he on about! hes been a bit of a dick tbh and totally unfair with the man utd fans....i know a lot of the speculation is just the papers over hyping things....but still??.....i sure we'll all find out in a few weeks for sure, but til then 'only god knows!!!'

Will
22-07-2008, 05:16 PM
He obviously wants to go, just a question of whether he'll be allowed to go.

djfase
22-07-2008, 06:50 PM
I dont think he wants to say either way.

I think hes happy at utd, but wont come out and say he wants to stay incase real take that as a knockback and scuppers his chances in future.

Keeping his options open

DJ REHAB
24-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Well Tevez has stuck his two pennies in now...

Saying he thinks ronaldo should be allowed to go...

Numeric
24-07-2008, 12:55 PM
apparently Ramon Calderon reckons that Real are "only spectators" and "passive observers" in the Cristiano Ronaldo story and would never even dream of "talking about footballers who aren't ours" :lol:

i can see where Tevez is comin from with the comments he has made, but he should really keep out of it and keep his mouth shut

DJ REHAB
24-07-2008, 01:34 PM
apparently Ramon Calderon reckons that Real are "only spectators" and "passive observers" in the Cristiano Ronaldo story and would never even dream of "talking about footballers who aren't ours" :lol:

i can see where Tevez is comin from with the comments he has made, but he should really keep out of it and keep his mouth shut

Funny.

Tevez said.

I understand were hes coming from (Ronaldo).

Every player would love the chance to play @ Real Madrid....

And er, Man United... Of Course...

Tevez will be on his way next summer as well...

Then United can be classed as a feeder team for Real...

Strange comments for Tevez to come out with..

The Transfers saga this season has been crap, hardly no one has signed for anyone, bar bosingwa whos crocked now and deco whos like 30 +...

Its been that bad the papers have just been making stuff up more than usual to try and sell them...

Mind you Liverpool have just signed French u21 internatiol... Egg Yog... Or is that on ya Noggin, or just Ngog...

Who scored a wopping 1 goal last season for PSV...

Class...

davemoore
24-07-2008, 01:38 PM
ronaldo is going i think i no people think he is staying but shawly he would of said he is staying by now .. no matter what happens i hope he breaks a leg at the start of the season !!!

278d7e64a374de26f==