PDA

View Full Version : sick minds

BloodStar
25-07-2008, 06:15 PM
this is a loop we did with my mate, last week. it's not techno, probly some kind of industrial?!
i bought a new mic, so i am slowly getting into recording vocal troubles :).
need improvements,indeed. :D

http://www.shadowdistrict.net/mp3/sick_minds.mp3

stjohn
25-07-2008, 07:40 PM
makes me want to fight vampires!!!

:smile:

i like it, nice stuff Vlasta!

Siege
25-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Really like this...

Rorys right,...does have a dark edgey filmtrack feel to it........reminded me of Lostboys for some reason?;)

Good to see you experimenting with the vocals Vlasta.......good stuff!

p_brane
26-07-2008, 11:26 AM
great stuff, sounds really good.

definitely getting the vampire tip.

al sounds lovely and clear

DannyBlack
26-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Win.

BloodStar
26-07-2008, 04:44 PM
yo guys. thanks for feedback. i must rework this into a full track as i am loving the idea in it.
great fun to do nontechno music.

DannyBlack
26-07-2008, 05:00 PM
The first couple of beats I thought it was a Dubstep track. Nice work man, its a win.

BDC
26-07-2008, 07:02 PM
good stuff!!!!!

Me Likey :)

platform1
28-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Thats quality mate love those sounds.... only on small computer speakers so missing alot of bass, but the kick sounds really thin.... I think a tough more earth shaking kick would work really well.

Little_Fella!
30-07-2008, 05:01 AM
That's all good that Vlasta... love the rock content - - this is you but without thetechno! lol :rurazz: you only need to separate the sounds more... bass sub may need a thinky for balance... will probably :ruquestion:

only problem is the big guitarre riff distortion so you wont get controll of that unless you make it yourself.... otherwise it will shroud what is a good mix i think... you know that anyways!

Goood beats n a top 'rock' n grunge' vodka drinkin' avit track that will attract alll the best people! :rockin:

BloodStar
30-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Ben LF> yeah, i agree with your pointers. the thing, is that i dpont have acces to the source file, yet, as it has been done on my friend computers, who is not too experienced in production.
guitar in a track means lot of troubles with production, and also there is vocal which is supposed to be another main lead elemnt. it's pretty tricky to mix them altogether as they both are taking lot of frequencies.
i will deffinitelz spend some more time on it when i receive .als file from my mate. some polishing needs to be done...

platform1> you are right about the kick, mate. it sounds bit thin to me aswel. i will layer another more beefy kick in there, once i have access to the ableton project file.

thanks for pointers....

278d7e64a374de26f==