PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend to me some 'Effect Suites'

tekara
02-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Just upgraded my laptop to Macbook Pro UB and realized my TC Native Bundle doesn't support this. I used to use TC Native "Filtroid" in almost every track I made before and it is a bit disheartening that I cant use this anymore as the Native Bundle Pack has been long disctontinued by TC Electronics.

I know that TC Powercore Compact (which is what i am seriously looking at) does at the new generation of the Filtroid, but i haven't had the opportunity to use any of the other plugins that are included in the bundle. Here is a list of the included plugins below:

24/7•C
Convincing vintage compression and limiting using one of the most desired vintage models for PowerCore.

Character
Character represents a new approach to getting great sound virtually instantly. The audio processing employs both the frequency response and the dynamic properties of the input source in a highly time-varying sense.

Chorus•Delay
Modulation Multi-FX that recreates the 1210 Spatial Expander with its unique modulation images like Chorus, Flanging and Slap Delay with very flexible routing and filtering facilities.
Read more...

ClassicVerb
Classic Verb adds warm, lush reverb effects often associated with big expensive hardware processors.
Read more...

EQSat
EQSat Custom is a very clean sounding and carefully crafted EQ-model for any application including mastering.
Read more...

Filtroid
With its dual filters and extensive modulation capabilities, Filtroid brings the sound of analog filter banks to PowerCore.
Read more...

MasterX3
- Virtual Finalizer Knock out Punch for any mixes or masters. Period. MasterX3 is the virtual incarnation of the TC Electronic Finalizer, the standard mastering processor in the pro audio field.
Read more...

MegaReverb
Hi-end Reverb based on years of ongoing research and the core technology of the TC Electronic M5000 hi-end studio processor.
Read more...

PowerCore 01
This mono-synth will deliver results similar to the famous SH-101, with some added features like velocity and drive.
Read more...

PowerCore CL
Vintage Compressor*Limiter delivers Hi-quality compression and limiting on each channel - up to 28 Vintage CLs can be run on one PowerCore card.
Read more...

Tubifex
Tubifex includes three tube stages and a speaker simulator for truly convincing amp modeling. Each of the three stages is based on a classic 12AX7 design.
Read more...

VoiceStrip
This complete voice processing channel includes all tools required for vocal sound adjustment: Compression, De-Essing, a dedicated Voice EQ, Lo Cut Filter and Gate.
Read more...

OKAY, so looks like a pretty extensive bundle.

Aside from the added DSP power and a cool breakout box and a buntch of plugins, has anyone actually had the pleasure of using this?

I need a bundle that will give me good delays, reverbs, distortions, filters, etc...

278d7e64a374de26f==