PDA

View Full Version : Liverpools Year?

Numeric
06-08-2008, 12:07 PM
the last time they won the league they had a grey away kit :wot:

surely it couldn't finally be their year?

the grey away shirt is mingin btw

basslinejunkie
06-08-2008, 12:27 PM
haha nasty isnt it

DJ RE:HAB
06-08-2008, 12:39 PM
the last time they won the league they had a grey away kit :wot:

surely it couldn't finally be their year?

the grey away shirt is mingin btw

Aye it is yer..

I wonder if the players will be able to see each other on a green field in them? :lol:

fatcollective
06-08-2008, 01:11 PM
i got a feeling liverpool are gonna do good this year...the team seems more balanced and complete than it has been for a long time...but we'll see!

Frank Dogshit
06-08-2008, 01:23 PM
grey kit! dodgy!

it was top that year when old whisky nose taggart was trying to pull his players off (no pun intended) before half time in order to change the kits after finding themselves ripped apart by a certain mr le tissier.

06-08-2008, 01:26 PM
grey kit! dodgy!

it was top that year when old whisky nose taggart was trying to pull his players off (no pun intended) before half time in order to change the kits after finding themselves ripped apart by a certain mr le tissier.

Hey Dogs*it...

Did you enjoy glastonbury mate, i know you had some reservations about going?

I know what you mean only fergie could have the audasity to blame the kit instead of the players...

I mean was the first time he had seen it when they played southampton? I doubt it.. Or maybe he couldnt see it... thats the point.. who knows.

haha

Numeric
06-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Sir knows

and as for le tiss, nothing more than an enigma, and didn't win **** all

Numeric
06-08-2008, 01:30 PM
i got a feeling liverpool are gonna do good this year...the team seems more balanced and complete than it has been for a long time...but we'll see!

that's what everyone reckons every single year mate, it's always the same though, disappointment for the scousers :)

Frank Dogshit
06-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Hey Dogs*it...

Did you enjoy glastonbury mate, i know you had some reservations about going?

oh aye glastonbury was first class, had an absolute ball! shat all over any festival ive been to in the past. the preparation and production that goes into it and the pure vastness of the site amazed me from start to finish.

you were spot on when you mentioned about the music being only a small part of it. cant wait to go back next year. did you go?

oh and liverpool will finish 4th this year.

06-08-2008, 04:07 PM
oh aye glastonbury was first class, had an absolute ball! shat all over any festival ive been to in the past. the preparation and production that goes into it and the pure vastness of the site amazed me from start to finish.

you were spot on when you mentioned about the music being only a small part of it. cant wait to go back next year. did you go?

oh and liverpool will finish 4th this year.

Yer had a random one this year...

Was sick as a dog though sunday night after something dodgy to eat on saturday night, which done my head in..

Liverpool will finish third this season for sure... mate

Ps. And just to let you know if you dont already, Glasto tickets are going on sale on October 5th. You can either pay the whole lot off or pay a deposit of £50 towards your ticket and then pay the rest in one lump some before march 22nd next year bud.

More info here

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/news.aspx?id=3627

nick_anarchy
07-08-2008, 09:11 AM
haha me mate keeps textin me sayin there goin to win the trebble !!

he makes me laugh

djfase
07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Sir knows

and as for le tiss, nothing more than an enigma, and didn't win **** all

You get these players tho fella.

Im sure you can make a premiership top 10 goals from le tiss

Lazy as fuk, but absolute quality

Spacehopper
07-08-2008, 08:08 PM
my favourite le tissier goals gotta be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_y9sab0JOQ

he doesnt even look like hes bothered when hes scored it

Eddowion
07-08-2008, 10:31 PM
It's funny how every season starts as "Liverpools Year" and ends as Man Utd's .:tongue:

digitalboy
07-08-2008, 10:51 PM
remember when they were sponsored by Candy. That was the best time for liverpool.

Barnes, rush etc. Dream team.

Aratron
07-08-2008, 11:06 PM
remember when they were sponsored by Candy. That was the best time for liverpool.

Barnes, rush etc. Dream team.

Alridge, always downplayed odn;t know why, he scored tons of goals for them.
Molby good player. Daglish. Hansen.

basslinejunkie
08-08-2008, 11:59 AM
molby was class, fat as ****, but no-one ever got near him. always in space.amazing player.

Esox Lucius
08-08-2008, 02:00 PM
rank that kit like, they might win somethin but I dont think they have got what it takes to win the league.

08-08-2008, 02:09 PM
rank that kit like, they might win somethin but I think they have got what it takes to win the league.

:wink:

basslinejunkie
08-08-2008, 02:52 PM
rank that kit like, they might win somethin but I dont think they have got what it takes to win the league.

youl have nobody to fill a kit soon the way you lot are going.

Comforting thought you being down the road, if ever i think things are bad at liverpool i just think of you lot

Frank Dogshit
08-08-2008, 08:37 PM
my favourite le tissier goals gotta be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_y9sab0JOQ

he doesnt even look like hes bothered when hes scored it

nice goal by le tissier there! also just to mention it didnt stop us winning the premier league though! :)

Esox Lucius
08-08-2008, 08:38 PM
youl have nobody to fill a kit soon the way you lot are going.

Comforting thought you being down the road, if ever i think things are bad at liverpool i just think of you lot

i'm just a celtic fan this season lad :lol::lol::lol:

Spacehopper
08-08-2008, 09:13 PM
nice goal by le tissier there! also just to mention it didnt stop us winning the premier league though! :)

:lol: very true!! i was at the liverpool/blackburn game that year.....cheerin on shearer n co

Richierush
08-08-2008, 11:12 PM
liverpools season yeah rite.............:lol: :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
09-08-2008, 12:44 PM
This topic comes back up each season ... haha more chance of lord lucan poping up

Spacehopper
09-08-2008, 08:05 PM
ya never know it footy tho/......basically if we are gonna be contenders for the league rafa has to decide on his best team NOW, the team hes gonna play week in, week out!! he treated last season like pre-season with his choppin and changin and how do you expect any team to gel when your changin it every game...........ferguson did it yea towards the end of the season, but he had strength right throughout the team....we didnt!
rafa is paranoid about players gettin injured.... we have strength throughout the team now, with agger back and especially if barry comes...and he needs to decide on a team that he thinks will be title contenders.....
if he plays his 'perfect' liverpool line up against sunderland and they absolutely destroy them......he needs to keep the same team!
ive always thought in any team you need a skillful player that can run at defenders like ronaldo (i know i know!!)....which can completely open any defence......bringin defenders out of position makin the forwards job a hell of a lot easier.....
liverpool need that.............mcmananman was the last player that well and truly dazzled anfield with his skill and attacking sense and until we find that again i dont think we will challenge united, chelsea or arsenal......

its just a bitch that we had to count on that fact that if ronaldo went to madrid it was going to give us a better shout at the title.....when really id rather us get the players at liverpool to destroy united with that twat on the field

Richierush
09-08-2008, 09:40 PM
whats all this shite about barry u dont need him,alonso is by far the better passer than barry

Spacehopper
10-08-2008, 09:49 PM
well apparantely the americans do have the money to buy barry, but are unwilling to pay 18 mill for a 28 year old.....

they are lining up David Silva instead.....

but since when do owners of football clubs become managers? especially these two coz they dont know f*ck all

as much as i hate the yanks i have to agree with this one....Silva would be a better buy........

rafa will be thinkin he'd rather have barry because hes proven premiership quality, whereas silva may not cut it....

if he buys flops and liverpool are not challenging near the end of the season his job is gonna be under serious threat

Richierush
10-08-2008, 10:07 PM
the age is an issue also,why not buy quality young an build for now an future

278d7e64a374de26f==