PDA

View Full Version : At last

djfase
10-08-2008, 02:42 PM
The new season is here.

Dont know bout u guys but Euro 08 was not sufficient to cover the loss of english league football for me. Id take the EPL and Coca cola anyday

Not a good start for the saints but cardiff will be there this season, so losing 2-1 is not all that bad.

Let the games begin

dan the acid man
10-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Does small paul ever come on here these days? if you do, we stuffed you :lol:

Your team will get better, it looked to me as though you've not played enough games together yet, but when you start to gel you will become a force to be reckoned with.

It's been too long since we where top of the league:smile:

Esox Lucius
10-08-2008, 07:34 PM
had a good laugh at swindon giving tranmere a hiding.

Esox Lucius
10-08-2008, 07:35 PM
3 points for the hoops too, hail hail

Richierush
10-08-2008, 08:58 PM
had a good laugh at swindon giving tranmere a hiding.

fk off u smack ed,tip rat :lol: fkin wank start for whites,i will never go to away games with them,an they will be lucky if i go to any home games for the price for the quality of football they play these days,john king days id pay prem prices :yup:

Richierush
10-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Does small paul ever come on here these days? if you do, we stuffed you :lol:

Your team will get better, it looked to me as though you've not played enough games together yet, but when you start to gel you will become a force to be reckoned with.

It's been too long since we where top of the league:smile:

yea was watchin sky sports news in the pub an the 2 quick goals,was thinkin of u an small paul,avnt seen him on for a while but was hopin he was on when i got home yesterday :lol: he was sayin how gud they look this season so i was havin a gud laugh,wednesday back in the prem...:lol: its like when people bring up liverpool winnin the league :lol:

Numeric
11-08-2008, 10:58 AM
The new season is here.

Dont know bout u guys but Euro 08 was not sufficient to cover the loss of english league football for me. Id take the EPL and Coca cola anyday

i liked the Euro's to be honest, especially as there was no England to spoil the broth

well pleased football is back, not too pleased that Setanta have taken loads of footie off Sky though :upset: i know that it's about time the Sky monopoly was broken but when you pay them doe every month you kind of want them to monopolise

happy with the Charity Shield victory, Fletcher is shite though, and it's a shame we didn't get to see Raphael Da Silva yesterday, he's had a couple of good games in pre-season and is class

lukekendall
11-08-2008, 04:34 PM
i liked the Euro's to be honest, especially as there was no England to spoil the broth

well pleased football is back, not too pleased that Setanta have taken loads of footie off Sky though :upset: i know that it's about time the Sky monopoly was broken but when you pay them doe every month you kind of want them to monopolise

happy with the Charity Shield victory, Fletcher is shite though, and it's a shame we didn't get to see Raphael Da Silva yesterday, he's had a couple of good games in pre-season and is class

setanata are knobs!! cant be arsed to cough up more money on my already extremely high sky hd and all that swag!!

Eddowion
11-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Unlike Sky, Virgin comes with Setanta packaged (but no Sky One). The picture quality on Setanta is crap compared to Sky Sports tho', it looks well blocky.

dan the acid man
12-08-2008, 12:30 AM
yeah i'm not paying for Setanta, i already pay too much to Sky, plus i've heard a few horror stories regarding Setanta with not providing what you pay for and taking ages to sort out any problems

Esox Lucius
12-08-2008, 06:32 AM
got to have setanta for the GAA

Richierush
12-08-2008, 11:14 PM
i got virgin last year with setanta,didnt think it was worth it last year,but this season looks alot better,ive had no problems with it at all

278d7e64a374de26f==