Eddowion
16-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Arsenal 1:0 up inside 4 mins (Nasri)

Numeric
16-08-2008, 01:33 PM
aye, watchin it now, poor West Brom

Spacehopper
16-08-2008, 02:50 PM
not the best of games that..........thought west brom might have snatched somethin towards the end....know its the first game of the season but arsenal looked very average...probably down to being no fabregas

Will
16-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Or being the first game!

Numeric
16-08-2008, 03:58 PM
west brom did alright, shame they conceded so early on

arsenal did look average but it's only the first game

Richierush
16-08-2008, 05:16 PM
everton shite

Numeric
16-08-2008, 05:25 PM
gutted for everton and my fantasy league points, at least santa cruz scored though

mcmanaman has just said on setanta that he thinks liverpool have got a better squad than united and chelsea, what a joker

djfase
16-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Mcmanaman has always been a prick tho

Richierush
16-08-2008, 08:07 PM
gutted for everton and my fantasy league points, at least santa cruz scored though

mcmanaman has just said on setanta that he thinks liverpool have got a better squad than united and chelsea, what a joker

yea i heard that befor the pool game an thought exactly the same thing :lol: havnt you ever noticed how pool supporters r up there own asses :lol:

sunderland didnt look a bad team in the first half,didnt watch the second half,cant see them goin down

Frank Dogshit
17-08-2008, 01:41 AM
made up with blackburn...great result :)

big fingers up to all the nobheads trying to rock the boat recently.

Numeric
17-08-2008, 12:15 PM
united today :)

chelsea first against pompey, lets hope they play better than they did against us last week in the community shield game

Numeric
17-08-2008, 12:16 PM
havnt you ever noticed how pool supporters r up there own asses :lol:

yeah i noticed that :lol:

Spacehopper
17-08-2008, 03:09 PM
just watching chelsea at the mo....playing some good football, movement has been quality

Richierush
17-08-2008, 10:18 PM
united 1-1 :lol: need there golden boy back

scolari is top manager,i can see them doin the league this season,deco was suppose to of been best player

DJ RE:HAB
18-08-2008, 10:12 AM
united 1-1 :lol: need there golden boy back

scolari is top manager,i can see them doin the league this season,deco was suppose to of been best player

Aye, Liverpool and United were both cack..

However we come away with the 3 points..

Chelsea for the title this season...

Numeric
18-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Chelsea for the title this season...

after one game? joker

United were unlucky yesterday, losing Carrick, Giggs, and then young Fraizer was too much, not to mention Tevez, we need some players back ASAP

Chelsea may have played well yesterday but one game means nothing

18-08-2008, 11:11 AM
after one game? joker

United were unlucky yesterday, losing Carrick, Giggs, and then young Fraizer was too much, not to mention Tevez, we need some players back ASAP

Chelsea may have played well yesterday but one game means nothing

Am not just saying on yesterday, they should of clinched it last season aswell.

The addition of scholari and deco could make the difference.

The scum are away from home for the next 3 games, surprised fergie aint had a winge about that one yet. Your next home game is end of September...

Numeric
18-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Am not just saying on yesterday, they should of clinched it last season aswell.

The addition of scholari and deco could make the difference.

The scum are away from home for the next 3 games, surprised fergie aint had a winge about that one yet. Your next home game is end of September...

why should Chelsea have clinched it last season? United were the better team and deserved everything they achieved

and providing we get a few players back, the away fixtures aren't too much a worry, unlike Liverpool, United are actually quite good on the road

typical knee jerk reaction after one good Chelsea performance, get a grip :;

18-08-2008, 11:57 AM
why should Chelsea have clinched it last season? United were the better team and deserved everything they achieved

and providing we get a few players back, the away fixtures aren't too much a worry, unlike Liverpool, United are actually quite good on the road

Well they had fat frank, cry baby terry injured for parts of the season and they lost a fair few players to ANC. I cant say for sure but if these players had been readily available throughout last season i reckon they could of nicked a few more wins and got past the 2 or 3 point deficit they lost by.

All speculation though... But does hold water when you think about it...

davemoore
18-08-2008, 02:48 PM
i cant belive people are saying a team is gunna win the league already .. if im judging the league from the first game then i would say villa .. what a prefomance shame about there defence not being all that but the balls beiong deliverd from the wing was outstanding

18-08-2008, 03:50 PM
i cant belive people are saying a team is gunna win the league already .. if im judging the league from the first game then i would say villa .. what a prefomance shame about there defence not being all that but the balls beiong deliverd from the wing was outstanding

Well am saying chelsea based on there performances last season minus some players a new manager who looks like hes has turned them into a more attacking outfit and the signing of deco whos a world class player...

If the bookies can do it and give odds on who they think is gonna win then am entitled to say chelsea, surely...

United have signed no one to date, have a player who doesnt want to be there, a overweight forward and 3 ageing players in scholes, giggs & Numerics bit of brown... :rolleyes:

I reckon chelsea will do it this year...

I said this before the start of the season... They were generally unlucky last season not to win the league and the CL. However Ronaldo did just about enough to keep them 2 trophies away from stamford bridge, whether he can do it again this season is another and whether he wants to is another thing..

Richierush
18-08-2008, 10:21 PM
If i based things on the weekend games just gone everton r goin down :lol:

Will
19-08-2008, 04:44 PM

Chelsea had the upheaval with Mourinho going and all the speculation before hand which wouldn't have done them any favours, and you'd think Scolari was better than what's-his-face. United took advantage last season by beating Chelsea comfortably in their first game after Mourinho left, if Chelsea had got a draw United wouldn't have had the advantage in the run in.

And United beat Newcastle 6-0 last season, so that's 2 points dropped from last season, which was the gap to Chelsea, so be afraid Numeric, be very afraid!

davemoore
19-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Well am saying chelsea based on there performances last season minus some players a new manager who looks like hes has turned them into a more attacking outfit and the signing of deco whos a world class player...

If the bookies can do it and give odds on who they think is gonna win then am entitled to say chelsea, surely...

United have signed no one to date, have a player who doesnt want to be there, a overweight forward and 3 ageing players in scholes, giggs & Numerics bit of brown... :rolleyes:

I reckon chelsea will do it this year...

I said this before the start of the season... They were generally unlucky last season not to win the league and the CL. However Ronaldo did just about enough to keep them 2 trophies away from stamford bridge, whether he can do it again this season is another and whether he wants to is another thing..

i would defo agree ok maybe im controdicting myslef from an earlier comment but chealsi has an very energetic team and people say that the team has to play simaler football scolari has defo the other idear that players who dont play the same is a perfect team .. fair play to deco the pople who said he is too old ha ha what a goal shove that in ur pipe and smoke it ..

Numeric
20-08-2008, 10:01 AM
And United beat Newcastle 6-0 last season, so that's 2 points dropped from last season, which was the gap to Chelsea, so be afraid Numeric, be very afraid!

so i should be worried because we didn't beat Newcastle? :lol: i'm sure United will get them points back somewhere along the line, probably at the Emirates actually as we dropped two points there last season

Will
21-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah, but we dropped 3 points at OT!

278d7e64a374de26f==