PDA

View Full Version : Studio mix [recomendation]

DannyBlack
20-08-2008, 03:43 PM
was out in town today for a bit of a browse and wandered into BPM, the local music shop. They used to sell vinyl, but sadly stopped. I usually wander in for a look at the techno studio mixes, usually dissapointed with all the minimal shit they have.

Not today.

I found this little beauty.
http://www.djax.nl/missdjax/imgs/kickdown.jpg

Miss Djax- Kick down Vol 1.

If you like it hard, you will f*cking love this.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

koma
21-08-2008, 12:08 AM
well, mixing is good, but playlist wise, i did expect bit more from her. there are some fine moments tho, like Caution Acid, Bam Bam rmx of Prelar's track and Sandy's rmx of Mike Dearborn (although nothing can't beat original track), few pounders at the end...

btw no more "feel the real" in the mixes, please.

last few days I've been enjoying "Lagoa Summer 2008". starts a bit slower and easy, but gets rougher and rougher, around 25th minute proper pounding starts. fans of jackin sound might like it.

check the playlist http://www.discogs.com/release/1400311

DannyBlack
21-08-2008, 04:30 PM
There are some tracks on it that I'm not really feeling, but I think over all- it is a pounder of a studio mix. Well worth the €21.60 I paid for it.
I do love a hard techno female DJ.

I'm gonna check out the Lagoa Summer 2008 CD, cheers for the recommedation Koma! :-)

koma
21-08-2008, 05:18 PM
well I'd recommend you "Bugnology 3" by Steve Bug, his new cd on Poker Flat, but i think you're not much into deep house, eh? :D

Luciano's Fabric 41 is good as well.

DannyBlack
21-08-2008, 05:19 PM
:lol: nah, not the biggesthouse fan at all! :-)

Will check out the Luciano one too, cheers dude!!

qUE
21-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Yep, yep, she rarely disappoints ;)

She was ****ing rocking at the Golden Stage at Nature One 10th birthday.

And she also runs some rather good labels to :D

DannyBlack
04-09-2008, 06:00 PM
I was taking a look at her webpage, some great releases/mixes and cover art going on there. I heart female DJz.

278d7e64a374de26f==