PDA

View Full Version : England

Richierush
20-08-2008, 10:01 PM
same old shite,id play the under 21 squad

Siege
21-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Piss poor yet again, and thats just watching the highlights..............dont even bother watching full games anymore,......Capello may crack the curse, but doesnt look to promising at the moment.....same old story.

Numeric
21-08-2008, 10:08 AM
how good was wesley brown though, they should make him captain!!

DJ RE:HAB
21-08-2008, 12:13 PM
The Baked Bean played ok

BloodStar
21-08-2008, 01:45 PM
boring match. Beckham was good on england side. on our side, Cech as usual, but the others nothing special. Still good to play draw in wembley, tho.

Richierush
21-08-2008, 08:37 PM
how good was wesley brown though, they should make him captain!!

manc bastard :lol: notice how mancs r always up there own players asses :lol:

the only good thing about wes brown was he scored,i suppose it was more than anyone else did except joe cole

22-08-2008, 10:21 AM

the only good thing about wes brown was he scored,i suppose it was more than anyone else did except joe cole

Does anyone know what Wayne Rooneys favourite position is yet?

The mans have been banging on about him being played out of position etc thats why hes been naff. Wednesday he played behind the striker and was still crap?

Seriously i know hes got talent somewhere in there, but i am now, seriously struggling to see why mancs rate him so highly... must be a nightmare to play with coz he plays his own game across various parts of the field...No discipline at all

Over rated pie eater...Gonna have to do alot this season i reckon to get back up to the heights he was @ 2 - 3 seasons ago..

I reckon the kids lost it...somehow

22-08-2008, 10:23 AM

It is numeric though aint it..

Wouldnt expect anything else than a bit of bum diving from the lad... :lol:

Esox Lucius
22-08-2008, 11:43 AM
pity the czechs didnt give them a hiding.

basslinejunkie
22-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know what Wayne Rooneys favourite position is yet?

The mans have been banging on about him being played out of position etc thats why hes been naff. Wednesday he played behind the striker and was still crap?

Seriously i know hes got talent somewhere in there, but i am now, seriously struggling to see why mancs rate him so highly... must be a nightmare to play with coz he plays his own game across various parts of the field...No discipline at all

Over rated pie eater...Gonna have to do alot this season i reckon to get back up to the heights he was @ 2 - 3 seasons ago..

I reckon the kids lost it...somehow

rooney believes his own hype. he comes short lookin for the ball, which leaves a massive gap upfront. so we dont retain possesion half as good as anyone else.

rooney is over-rated. sure hes scored some great goals over the yrs,but hes hardly prolific.and any good midfielder can do when he does with the ball.

Richierush
22-08-2008, 10:55 PM
i was talkin to smallpaul about rooney after the game,personally he was better for england when he played for everton,he's now a "TEAM PLAYER" he looks for the pass befor he'll run at defenders.One of his best qualitys was runnin at defenders at pace an wanting to score goals,i now feel thats changed,at united they have taken that spark away that hunger,it was like a one man team with rooney an england when he first came,everyone wanted him to play,now we wouldnt miss him,he drops to deep,he use played just infront of the strikers now he plays that deep i thought he was the holding midfielder at one point in the first half,very sad for england more so than united

278d7e64a374de26f==