PDA

View Full Version : Fruity Loops Problem.

DJ RE:HAB
22-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Alright Guys,

Could you give me some advice.

Ive got FL 7.

Trouble is i can only access it now in Demo mode. I aint had the internet connection at home for a while and apparently the code has expired. So ive got the internet connection back now and wanted to set up a new code. Problem is you need a username and password that were supplied when you bought it. I didnt buy it a friend put it on there for me and he got the copy off the net.

So when am trying to get a Regcode it wont let me... Which means i cant use it properly. Infact i can barely do anything with it..

I have clicked on regcode reinstate or something or other and then it kicks me out to the username and password which are already filled in with some randoms name and password but they dont work either...

Does anyone have any ideas what i can do to get it working. I finally get the net after all this time and wanna get into FL and i cant because the password has expired?

:no:

Help!

acidhead
22-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't use fruity but I imagine that either your mate threw a cracked version on, which you updated and has since overwritten the crack, or that you only had a trial run password and your trial has ran out.

i guess you either visit the software shop with some cash or ********** - which Im sure we can't really discuss here. BINGO!!!

DJ RE:HAB
22-08-2008, 11:09 AM
I don't use fruity but I imagine that either your mate threw a cracked version on, which you updated and has since overwritten the crack, or that you only had a trial run password and your trial has ran out.

i guess you either visit the software shop with some cash or get some big juicy melons and have a fruit salad

naughty boy...

p_brane
22-08-2008, 03:16 PM
looks tasty no?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/160/416558367_11459181b0.jpg

BloodStar
22-08-2008, 06:57 PM
even better ;-)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4070/4545454545li3.jpg

278d7e64a374de26f==