PDA

View Full Version : Sleaze Records 001 Out Now With Remix From Alex Young!!!

Sleazerec
22-08-2008, 03:21 PM
SLEAZE RECORDS 001 OUT NOW

Hans Bouffmyhre - Put The Kettle On / Where Is The Child

With remixes from Bigger Than Jesus (Tic Tac Toe, Silver Planet)
& Alex Young (Strike Recordings, Noir Music)

Full support from Slam (Soma), Raudive (Drumcode, Poker Flat), Xpansul (Plus8, Ovum), Mihalis Safras (Trapez), Perc (Kompakt, PercTrax), Mark Henning (Trapez), Fergie (Excentric Music), Williams (Get Physical) and many many more!

Have a look at our Beatport page to check out the tracks...

http://www.beatport.com/labels/sleaze+records

www.myspace.com/sleazerecords

Sleazerec
23-08-2008, 06:01 PM
heres some feedback we got for this release . . .

Orde Meikle (Slam, Soma)

‘’ very nice – will get back with the name of the track I play. Thanx for the stuff and good luck – keep them coming’’

Oliver Ho aka Raudive (Drumcode, Poker Flat)

‘’glad you got the label going, the alex young mix is nice, like the chords that come in and out, and put the kettle on has a good chunky groove.

hope it does well for you!’’

Mark Henning (Trapez, Soma)

‘’hey, the originals are cool :) cheers, mark’’

Mihalis Safras (Trapez, Materialseries)

‘’I will play! Thanks!’’

Xpansul (Plus 8, Ovum, Trapez)

‘’Really nice release, will play Put The Kettle remix and Where is The Child Original FOR SURE. THANKS!!’’

Perc (Kompakt, Drumcode, Perc Trax)

‘’Cheers for these. Both of the original mixes are cool, but 'Where Is The Child' will get the plays from me. I'm doing a new dj mix mid-July, so I'll try and squeeze that one on there.’’

Fergie (Excentric Musik)

‘’Hey bro, nice first release, thanks’’

Williams (Get Physical, Tsuba)

‘’cool release, really like 'where is the child'.. nice remix on the a side too’’

Noir (Noir Music, Denmark)

‘’I really like the alex young remix. Simple and effective for the dancefloors!’’

Joseph Capriati (Analytictrail, Frankie, Loose)

‘’thanks for the promos. i like all tracks! i will play them.’’

Uto Karem (Agile, Minitec Series)

‘’i like all the tracks but my favs are the original & the alex young rmx, playing them both.’’

Shin Nishimura (Mezzotinto, Plus Records Tokoyo)

‘’Yes! This is very cool man.

Especially, I like Alex young remix’’

Simone Tavazzi (Loose, Italobusiness)

‘’thank you for the promo! i like Hans Bouffmyhre - Put The Kettle On (Alex Young Remix) and Hans Bouffmyhre - Where is The Child very good track!! thx!’’

Gennaro Mastrantonio (Italobusiness, E-minor)

‘’thanks for he promo, very good tracks, i play for sure all tracks, but my favourite track is "Where is The Child".

Gary Beck (Mezzotinto, Variance, Atypical Farm)

‘’really like all of it, your original of put the kettle on does it for me, and the alex young remix .. brilliant first e.p!! good luck with it man ;)’’

Harvey McKay (Soma, Perc Trax)

‘’the originals are both great ,

put the kettel on is the nuts i really like it , cause the production keeps me interested , as well as that cool dark vibe

good luck with releases , i am sure they will get loads of attention’’

Mitch (Nish Nish, Devore)

‘’Listening now and loving what I am hearing ...

Both the Original & Remix of Where's the Child are pure class & at no point whilst listening to Put The Kettle On did i feel like doing so :)

Seriously good 1st release ...

9/10’’

Mr. Copy (Soma)

‘’Good strong first release from Sleaze, Put The Kettle On is definitely my favourite.’’

Jon Virtue (Artificial Silence, Perc Trax)

‘’Brilliant release mate, sure it will do well!!!

honest feedback..... the original of ‘Put the kettle on’ is by far the best tune, i will play it & alex young mix.....Where is the child will get pumped as well but i do prefer the kettle track!!!

keep me signed up for these promos as im really diggin this release dude!!’’

Funkatron (Seta Label, BCR)

‘’very nice release.

Especially I like the Alex Young remix. For sure I will play it in my gigs. All the best’’

Jus’ Phil (Monu Digital)

‘’Hi Mate thanks for the tracks i'm loving, where is the child & put the kettle on its all about the originals for me defo will play out’’

Matador (Aciitone, Acid Milk)

‘’Yea very nice package here. Well balanced, likin the original of 'putthe kettle on' , also the bigger than jesus mix is nice n deep, soundsgreat, full support’’

Coyu (Atypical Farm, Suara)

‘’My fav are the second original track and the 1st remix. Thanks for the music.’’

PB Lowrez (Elektrofone Records)

‘’thanks for the promo, that a really nice release. I'll use it for sure.’’

278d7e64a374de26f==