PDA

View Full Version : Possible one off Euphonic revival, jan 09, Leeds

eviled303
22-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Hello Peeps

I'd appreciate some feedback about doing a one off Euphonic at 'wire' in Leeds on 9th January 2009.

Euphonic stopped in 2004 as part of 'Fusion' at Stinky's Peephouse, but left 'Think Tank', which is now refurbished and called 'Wire', in 2003. I had the idea a few months ago that it would be great to revive Euphonic and see if the nostalgia vibe catches anyone who used to come to it. The guys at Wire liked the idea and were happy to help make it work, but as it has regular Friday nights it's been hard to get a date.

One of the regular nights there has decided not to do jan 9th next year, so it's been offered to me. This date obviously comes with risks, ie people are skint after Christmas and New Year, it's only a week after nye. Having said that, Leeds will have little techno to offer on nye if it's anything like last year so perhaps there is a crowd who would appreciate something to go to, perhaps the nostalgia vibe will catch peoples attention, i've put in a request to mark e.g. who was a euphonic legend, if that came off perhaps that would be a pull for a crowd etc etc.

I'd really appreciate anyone's thoughts about whether this would be a good idea to go ahead with, whether people would consider coming down or if any of their freinds would. I'd love to give it a go as it will be difficult to get another date at the club but i would be gutted if it bombed cos of the time of year. anyways, any opinions to help with my decision to take the date would be appreciated

cheers

gareth

barry_fyasko
28-08-2008, 03:41 PM
yeeeeeaaaaah bwoooy!

im in ;)

maily
28-08-2008, 11:31 PM
I'd appreciate some feedback about doing a one off Euphonic at 'wire' in Leeds on 9th January 2009.

yeah man do it!!!
but only if you're gonna give me a set u bastard =p

speed-it-up
29-08-2008, 11:47 AM
That club is looking quite nice now, as it goes.

kev
29-08-2008, 02:22 PM
sounds good to me

any chance of getting stevie g up?

RDR
30-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Im there!

barry_fyasko
02-09-2008, 04:34 PM
should make it a proper acid nite too, old school euphonic!

eviled303
11-09-2008, 06:10 PM
looks like it's all going ahead, mark e.g. is booked so figers crossed it goes ok. thanks for your replies, watch this space!!!

MARK ANXIOUS
12-09-2008, 01:49 AM
wow it's on!!! i cant' wait!!! please let me have banners/flyers etc so i can put it all over the site/my facebook etc.. this will be offff the hoooook!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==