PDA

View Full Version : Pavlyuchenko - I'm off to Spurs

Insomnia
27-08-2008, 09:17 AM
The 26-year-old Russia international striker has been linked with a move to Spurs all summer.

Now it appears that the North London outfit have sealed a deal with his club Spartak Moscow.

Speaking to Uefa's Russian website, Pavlyuchenko confirmed he had not travelled with the rest of the Spartak squad for the second leg of their UEFA Champions League qualifier against Dynamo Kiev as he was finalising the details of his move to Spurs.

"I am back in Moscow and I will not play in Kiev, and I can confirm I am going to Tottenham," he told uefa.ru.

"Everything happened very fast and I haven't had time to say 'goodbye' to my Spartak team-mates but I hope I will be able to do that then they get back from Kiev.

News of Tottenham's move for Pavlyuchenko will cast further doubt over Dimitar Berbatov's future at the club.

Manchester United are desperately trying to prise the Bulgarian away from Tottenham - but as yet have been unable to strike a deal.

barry_fyasko
28-08-2008, 11:25 AM
well spurs need something up front sharpish, youve got problems when your best forward line is darren bent. burba aint stayin at spurs

Numeric
28-08-2008, 01:13 PM
i hope Spurs get him so United can get this Berbatov deal done

xes
28-08-2008, 02:19 PM
I hope united all get genetal warts and have to have them surgicly removed,then they all PISS OFF out of shame and stop hoovering up all the half decent players :cool: :;

Spacehopper
28-08-2008, 02:58 PM
wont be long until he starts sulking at united, and wont be ''mentally fit'' to play.....someone needs to give him a back hand

Numeric
28-08-2008, 07:21 PM
he'll sulk less when he's playin for a decent club

278d7e64a374de26f==