View Full Version : [leeds] Detatched Birthday Party: TAKAAKI ITOH + DJ BOSS

ds2
30-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Detatched Birthday Party
saturday 27th september
@ rio's, grand arcade, leeds, ls6 1pq
doors 11pm - 6am

Special thanks to all of you who've supported us over the last 12 months,
we hope you can join us for our birthday celebrations with very special guests...

TAKAAKI ITOH **** UK DEBUT ****
[asian dynasty, wols, numb, tsunami, antidandruff etc - japan]

DJ BOSS
[dole-gate, planet rhythm, olga+jozef - slovakia]

support from
HORROR BRAWL [limetree, digital distortions, detatched]
HEMLOCK [detatched]

£10 tickets on sale now at www.ds2shop.co.uk (http://www.ds2shop.co.uk/)
more on the door

this will be a very busy night, tickets are already selling well throughout
the UK and across Europe - if you don't get a ticket then please arrive early

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

find us on myspace: www.myspace.com/detatchedclub (http://www.myspace.com/detatchedclub)
find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7651040411
facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=20078738103

more info: detatched.club@googlemail.com
or text us: 07943 623025

Siege
31-08-2008, 04:28 AM
see u there;)

ds2
12-09-2008, 06:30 PM
just 2 weeks to go and tickets are now starting to move pretty quickly,
if you're coming down then you can get them here:
http://www.ds2shop.co.uk/index.php/cName/tickets
or on www.skiddle.com
or send me a mail to reserve some: detatched.club@googlemail.com

if you don't get a ticket and want to chance it then please arrive early, we expect there to only be about 100 or so places left on the door on the night.

///

we'll also be selling tickets for the halloween party at this night for £10 and with no booking fee. the line up includes Reeko, Sub Space aka Julien & Gonzague, Rob Hall and Paul Boex. tickets for this one will also be available from ds2 and skiddle as usual.

Numeric
12-09-2008, 06:47 PM
such a dope line-up

ds2
12-09-2008, 07:25 PM
such a dope line-up

are you coming over for it?

Numeric
12-09-2008, 07:40 PM
i'd love to man but it's unlikely i'm afraid

short on dollar at the mo

maily
12-09-2008, 09:25 PM
see ya there paul =]

ds2
13-09-2008, 10:44 AM
i'd love to man but it's unlikely i'm afraid

short on dollar at the mo

sell me some records ;)

ds2
13-09-2008, 10:47 AM
see ya there paul =]

you too mate, looking forward to it.

Numeric
14-09-2008, 02:01 PM
sell me some records ;)

:lol: records always take priority

ds2
20-09-2008, 05:48 PM
:lol: records always take priority

blah!
you're right though

to everyone coming down next weekend it's going to be very busy, please arrive early or get your tickets in advance for guaranteed entry either online at ds2, skiddle or send me a pm here to reserve some. thanks.

all recordings from the livesets.com broadcast this weekend will be made available for download in the next day or two, will post links later. the show had a huge response and was busy throughout the full 27 hours, hope you enjoyed it and thanks for tuning in.

Katie
20-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Wouldn't mind coming over for this one! Line-up is mint! Just got to force the other half! :-)

ds2
22-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Wouldn't mind coming over for this one! Line-up is mint! Just got to force the other half! :-)

come on your own Katie, there's quite a few from Manchester coming over who you know.

pm us if you need guestlists/tickets sorting.

Katie
22-09-2008, 04:07 PM
come on your own Katie, there's quite a few from Manchester coming over who you know.

pm us if you need guestlists/tickets sorting.

I know yeah, think we will be heading over. It would be a sin to miss DJ Boss and Go Hiyama.

ds2
24-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Unfortunately, for reasons beyond way beyond our control, Go Hiyama will not be performing in Europe this weekend.

His good friend and "Dualtek" partner Takaaki Itoh has very kindly stepped in as a replacment at very short notice and will be making his UK debut for us this saturday flying direct from Japan.

If you've bought tickets and can no longer attend please mail us at detatched.club@googlemail.com to arrange a full refund. All ticket holders will be mailed by the end of tonight to confirm the situation anyway.

For everyone else we hope you can still make it down to what should be a pretty special evening. Takaaki Itoh is an incredibly skilled DJ as anyone who's downloaded his sets or witnessed him in action at events like Awakenings Festival can confirm.

Any queries or concerns feel free to mail me on the above address or send me a pm here on BOA

confirmation of the revised line up is below:

TAKAAKI ITOH **** UK DEBUT ****
[asian dynasty, wols, numb, tsunami, antidandruff - japan]

DJ BOSS
[dole-gate, planet rhythm, olga+jozef - slovakia]

support from
HORROR BRAWL [detatched]
HEMLOCK [detatched]

Numeric
24-09-2008, 10:53 AM
nice replacement in Itoh, well done

basslinejunkie
24-09-2008, 11:50 AM
yep,whatever is said about him there is no doubt what so ever that he is a top notch dj,nice replacement!! im sure it will be just as good!!!

ds2
24-09-2008, 12:39 PM
cheers for the comments, i'm sure it'll be a blinder.

i'll post amended set times tomorrow for those interested.

ds2
24-09-2008, 04:41 PM
check out this awesome 30 minute video of DJ Boss vs Toky [Rumenige]
at the BeeFree festival this year:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42411120

Katie
24-09-2008, 05:09 PM
This is even better, been wanting to see Itoh for ages! Good work.

Stella Boy
24-09-2008, 08:25 PM
awesome replacement and a great excuse to finally dig out my karate kid outfit again

ds2
25-09-2008, 11:54 AM
set times
------------
11.00 Horror Brawl
12.30 DJ Boss
02.15 Takaaki Itoh
04.00 Hemlock

Katie
29-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Was a proper mint night on Saturday! Was gutted I missed Boss last time so this well made up for it. Takaaki Was amazing too had been wanting to see him for ages and he definitely lived up to expectations!

Only one question though.....what was DJ Boss doing getting involved half way through Takaaki's set? I understand they're probably friends but just thought it was a bit weird that he felt the need to mess around during someone else's set.

ds2
29-09-2008, 05:08 PM
i think they'd planned it before hand Katie, thought it worked well and added a bit of something extra to the set. i know they both really enjoyed it and will be back soon no doubt. we're also working on a new date for Go Hiyama.

i'm glad you enjoyed it, i reckon that's got to have been one of the best nights there's been in this country for a long time for those into the "good stuff"
it's all recorded so should be online sooner or later.

maily
29-09-2008, 10:35 PM
thanks for sat pauld it was ****in belter! =]
not danced so much in ages, deffo best night out in good long while.
i'm still knackered.....

Katie
30-09-2008, 12:43 PM
i think they'd planned it before hand Katie, thought it worked well and added a bit of something extra to the set. i know they both really enjoyed it and will be back soon no doubt. we're also working on a new date for Go Hiyama.

i'm glad you enjoyed it, i reckon that's got to have been one of the best nights there's been in this country for a long time for those into the "good stuff"
it's all recorded so should be online sooner or later.

Fair enough, that would explain things.

Definitely, It was one of the best nights I've been to for a good long while and would be mint to hear the sets again!

278d7e64a374de26f==