03-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Its getting better everyday!! :)

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4086971,00.html

DJ RE:HAB
03-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Its getting better everyday!! :)

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4086971,00.html

Quality and they want Torres..:lol:

But i love the fact they could probably afford to by "The Biggest" Clubs in the world squad outright if they wanted too..

Heck infact i reckon they could buy the Glazers out and the £800 Million Debt there in and then takeover United & City and merge them together if they wanted, and still have billions left..

Expect the price of petrol to go up, if they start to spend ridicolous amounts of money on players in january.. They got make back there money somehow...

krimewave
03-09-2008, 11:05 AM
brilliant.
despite now being the richest club on the globe, they still manage to be the laughing stock of the entire footballing world.

Will
03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
You're a United fan then I take it. City are no more a laughing stock than United, you must be worried they'll buy more success than your lot.

Numeric
03-09-2008, 04:14 PM
City are a bunch of jokers if they think that they're gonna be able to prise all of the star players in Europe away from their respective clubs

i guess we'll see who the real mercenaries are soon

Microdot
04-09-2008, 11:07 AM
You're a United fan then I take it. City are no more a laughing stock than United, you must be worried they'll buy more success than your lot.

*pokes tongue under bottom lip and starts slapping the back of wrist in response*

ps, Microdot is aka Krimewave

basslinejunkie
04-09-2008, 12:13 PM
City are a bunch of jokers if they think that they're gonna be able to prise all of the star players in Europe away from their respective clubs

i guess we'll see who the real mercenaries are soon

does chelsea ring any bells?!?!?

waft enough money in anyones face and their opinion will be turned.

Microdot
04-09-2008, 12:52 PM
does chelsea ring any bells?!?!?

waft enough money in anyones face and their opinion will be turned.

I don't think City will find it as easy as the rent boys did to attract the world's best players for a few reasons.

firstly, because of being based up north. Utd and Liverpool have found it hard to attract certain players because of this and they are both clubs with a rich history.
arsenal and the rent boys both find it easier to attract players because of being based in london.

secondly, all the shit the new owners are coming out with is already diminishing their credibility.

thirdly and most importantly, chelsea were already a top 4 team and in the champions league when they became bank rolled, meaning that players joining them were guaranteed Champions League football right away.
City are unlikely to be anywhere near the top 4 by the time of the January window, and probably wont be there come the end of the season either, so players going there will not be able to play CL football until 2010/2011 season at the earliest...

I reckon some will go, but most I think will be of the same opinion as Huntlaar.

Personally, I look forward to the new revolution at City as they'll no longer have an excuse for not being as good as Utd.....

djfase
04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
See the real ronaldo city was after is the brazilian. lol

£135million and the guys a free agent. Shows how much money the sheiks have got. haha

On a serious note though, i dont think city will get the real star of the world game, such as the ronaldos, kakas, torres, messi et al.

They will attract the players just below the world class bracket, as it the case with robinho.

basslinejunkie
04-09-2008, 01:36 PM
I don't think City will find it as easy as the rent boys did to attract the world's best players for a few reasons.

firstly, because of being based up north. Utd and Liverpool have found it hard to attract certain players because of this and they are both clubs with a rich history.
arsenal and the rent boys both find it easier to attract players because of being based in london.

secondly, all the shit the new owners are coming out with is already diminishing their credibility.

thirdly and most importantly, chelsea were already a top 4 team and in the champions league when they became bank rolled, meaning that players joining them were guaranteed Champions League football right away.
City are unlikely to be anywhere near the top 4 by the time of the January window, and probably wont be there come the end of the season either, so players going there will not be able to play CL football until 2010/2011 season at the earliest...

I reckon some will go, but most I think will be of the same opinion as Huntlaar.

Personally, I look forward to the new revolution at City as they'll no longer have an excuse for not being as good as Utd.....

i know what you mean. but it is hardly a hard sell to somebody, they do have the potential to be the biggest team in the world as they are bar far the richest.lot of top players will want to be a part of it.sure maybe the likes of torres,messi,kaka etc wont b arsed as they are loyal to their clubs,but there is loads of quality talent out there apart from the ones are supposed to be the elite.

chelsea done the same,they brought drogba,essien,carvalho etc, they wernt regarded as world class when they were initally brought, but look how strong chelsea are considerd now.

and money is more of a factor than location nowadays i think.

'miss the beach,here go buy a ferrari instead'

krimewave
06-09-2008, 04:10 PM
fabregas won't be going there for one....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/2694240/Arsenals-Cesc-Fabregas-rules-out-suicidal-Manchester-City-move---Football.html

Richierush
06-09-2008, 09:56 PM
theres buying a league an buying a league,an its now gettin stupid,chelsea and man city are the first examples of how stupid its gettin in the prem,as a fan of everton i know what not havin money does,an this past week theres been talk of Bill Kenwright lookin for the mad rich buyer which i personaly dont want,im fairly happy battlin for unknown quality players an fightin in the league to get into the "big 4" without the money,to me its a cheating way to do it,an its not really an earned way to get up there,id be very dissapointed with a fella who has all the money in the world to buy what he wants,id like someone who can supply more money than what evertons owners have at the moment but not silly amounts

Numeric
06-09-2008, 10:40 PM
although i agree that chelsea bought the league and that it's a disgrace, tbf they were top four and qualifying for the champions league regular before the doe, will be interesting to see how long it takes city to mount a serious challenge, much longer than it took chelsea i'm bettin

Microdot
08-09-2008, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySYOTxRQJn0

Richierush
08-09-2008, 10:56 PM
such a proud dad teachin his kid to do that,sad bastard

krimewave
09-09-2008, 11:26 AM
such a proud dad teachin his kid to do that,sad bastard

yawn

Numeric
09-09-2008, 12:09 PM
i can't see the video :upset:

Richierush
09-09-2008, 11:27 PM
yawn

either you dont have a kid or that is ur kid which is a shame ,yawn all you want,my son wont be doin it when he's old enough to talk,wont make him any more a man.knob ed

Richierush
09-09-2008, 11:29 PM
i can't see the video :upset:

copy an paste the link into new page it wont work from here

krimewave
10-09-2008, 01:32 PM
either you dont have a kid or that is ur kid which is a shame ,yawn all you want,my son wont be doin it when he's old enough to talk,wont make him any more a man.knob ed

lighten up son. I was yawning cause you were taking the clip so seriously.
and no, I don't have a son. although my 6 year old daughter is fully aware that city are, indeed, shite, without me having to tell her.
she knows the Utd calypso word perfect too.

Numeric
10-09-2008, 01:47 PM
there's nowt wrong with making your kids aware that the likes of city and liverpool are shite, but gettin them to sing football songs that contain foul language is a bit much imo

i won't be teaching my kids the words to 'my old man' that's for sure, if i even have kids that is

Richierush
10-09-2008, 06:14 PM
lighten up son. I was yawning cause you were taking the clip so seriously.
and no, I don't have a son. although my 6 year old daughter is fully aware that city are, indeed, shite, without me having to tell her.
she knows the Utd calypso word perfect too.

i wasnt takin it so seriously,i find nothin wrong in teachin your son/daughter the hatred between 2 clubs,my son will hate livepool with a passion,but teachin your kids to do shit like that doesnt impress me

krimewave
11-09-2008, 11:04 AM
i wasnt takin it so seriously,i find nothin wrong in teachin your son/daughter the hatred between 2 clubs,my son will hate livepool with a passion,but teachin your kids to do shit like that doesnt impress me

wasn't supposed to. it was just a clip I stumbled upon. posted it to demonstrate that even small children regard Man City as a joke.
if anything, their forthcoming failure despite becoming the richest club in the world makes them an even bigger laughing stock than before.

278d7e64a374de26f==