PDA

View Full Version : Ableton Live Lite 6 for sale! multiple copies...

RDR
04-09-2008, 06:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130252526814&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

there you go folks. cheap as chips, 100% legit. its the limited lite version but for those of you with sequencers this is a great addition as a rewire client for experimentation.

RDR
06-09-2008, 07:23 AM
here is the info from the listing to help people out...

Remember, Live Lite can be used as a rewire client, so in effect you are buying a very capable addition to your current sequencer, supporting audio, midi and Vsti!

What's in Live Lite 6?
QuickTime Video Support,

* Multicore/Multiprocessor Support,
* Deep Freeze,
* new and improved Devices (including EQ Eight, Note Length, Dynamic Tube and Saturator),
* Project Management Tools and many other additions,
* improved metering,
* multitrack warping and much more.

Tutorials
Live comes with tutorials called lessons that take you through the program step by step.

Macintosh System Requirements
* Any G3 or faster Ye olde intel macs recommended
* 1gb is best
* 10.2.8 is a minimum

Windows System Requirements
* 1.5 GHz or faster
* 512 is minimum but 1 gig is better
* QuickTime 6.4
* Windows 2000/XP
* Most souncards will do the job.

Live Lite 6 M-Audio Enhanced Edition features/limitations
The version of Ableton Live Lite 6 included with your M-Audio product (known as Ableton Live Lite 6 M-Audio Enhanced Edition) has all of the same features and functionality of Ableton Live 6

- Use 10 tracks for any audio/midi combination!
- Rewire functionality!
- You can use 2 audio inputs and 2 audio outputs at a time (2 mono or 1 stereo pair each).
- Use AIFF or WAV!
- Recording quality to 16-bit audio.

Ableton has announced that Live Lite to Full, the upgrade from all Lite versions to the full version of Live 6, is now available at musical instrument dealers worldwide. All users of Live Lite can now purchase an upgrade to the full version of Live 6 at a discounted price!!!!

DannyBlack
07-09-2008, 01:50 PM
all the bells and whistles!

I just got 7 me self, really want to see what it can do. Good luck with the sale chris me old mucka.

278d7e64a374de26f==