PDA

View Full Version : Carragher tells it like it is

krimewave
06-09-2008, 03:51 PM
big of him to admit it tbh....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carra-My-Autobiography-Jamie-Carragher/dp/0593061020/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220553139&sr=8-1

Richierush
06-09-2008, 10:04 PM
typical scouse knob ed because at the time he wasnt one of the best centre backs england had,he was left out he spat his dummy out,he has definatly made centre back his own position,an i wud have liked him to be part of the england set up,but professionals like himself should keep his mouth shut about certain things

Numeric
06-09-2008, 10:37 PM
i didn't bother clickin the link but carragher is a bell end anyway, quit england because he knew wes brown is better than him

djfase
07-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Cant stand carragher. Quitter.

Just cos he wasnt in the starting 11 he quits?????????

Id love just to be in the squad. Honour in itself that you are in that top bracket for your country

basslinejunkie
07-09-2008, 01:42 PM
whats wrong with what he said?!?

he wasnt in the click of bum chums, so ****ed it off to concentrate on liverpool,****all wrong with that. he was and still is alongt with terry the best proper centerback in the leauge.

DJ RE:HAB
08-09-2008, 09:48 AM
i didn't bother clickin the link but carragher is a bell end anyway, quit england because he knew wes brown is better than him

:lol:

Sure Baked Bean Head Is Quality..

Am sure if you ask the various World Class Strikers that Carra and Baked Bean has come up against in there CL Exploits who they fear more as a defender i think you will find Carra comes out on tops.

If not mistake hasnt he been in the running in the last couple of years for European Defender of the year.

I dont think Wes Baked Bean Head has, or ever will..

And lets face it Numeric, What are the chancesif Carra had not retired then Cappello would of picked him anyday of sundays of Wes Brown...

Just as if scholes hadnt retired then Lampard or whoever wouldnt be playing...

Wes Brown better than Carra -

:lol:

Esox Lucius
08-09-2008, 11:42 AM
scouse bellend

Richierush
08-09-2008, 10:52 PM
click or no click,picked or not picked you dont quit your country,he wasnt gettin picked anyway so what did he need to quit for to concentrate on liverpool,was just bein the prick he is :lol:

09-09-2008, 10:49 AM
click or no click,picked or not picked you dont quit your country,he wasnt gettin picked anyway so what did he need to quit for to concentrate on liverpool,was just bein the prick he is :lol:

Well like he said he wasnt get any younger, fitter, of faster, theres younger players coming through who deservedly or underservedly are gettin picked before him.

Wes Brown, Ledley King, Woodgate, all players who had been on the fringes of there team at the time or been out injured for long spells, these were players who were picked by McClown ahead of Carrager who had been performing well domestically and throughout Europe and was being recognised by every other manager bar McClown as a solid defender playing consistently well..

What carragher was saying, whats the point of him slogging his balls out when hes pushing 30, leaving him self succeptable to injuries, having to travel away to play pointless friendlies before big games. When players who "At the Time" were not performing anywhere near the standard he was are getting picked regardless..

He might aswell, pack it all in, retire, let the younger lads come through as mcclown wished and cement there place in the team. And Focus on Liverpool

Seems like logic to me and everybody else at the time. But hes released his book wants it to sell so like every other footballer sparks a bit of controversy to get people talking...

I dont see people on here moaning about scholesy? But of course that ginger little pube is the model pro:lol: Such a model that he advocates cheating to score and is one of the most reckless tacklers around...

Thing is people moan on here about footballers being full of crap and spouting lies, Remember Rooney once a blue always a red, or Ronaldo ill never leave Manure, Real Madrid come and sign me..

People cant win, either you want the truth or not, Carragher tells it like it is, and all of sudden hes labelled, slagged off etc...

Football Fans are a fickle lot...

:hissyfit:

fatcollective
09-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I dont see people on here moaning about scholesy? But of course that ginger little pube is the model pro:lol: Such a model that he advocates cheating to score and is one of the most reckless tacklers around...

scholes can be forgiven for scoring great goals like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q1Fcg-78VE

GET IN!!!!!

Will
09-09-2008, 11:06 AM
big of him to admit it tbh....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carra-My-Autobiography-Jamie-Carragher/dp/0593061020/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220553139&sr=8-1

Big of him to admit what? I can't be bothered reading through that, though a quick scan didn't seem to reveal any quotes from him, I take it you didn't buy the book...

krimewave
09-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Well like he said he wasnt get any younger, fitter, of faster, theres younger players coming through who deservedly or underservedly are gettin picked before him.

Wes Brown, Ledley King, Woodgate, all players who had been on the fringes of there team at the time or been out injured for long spells, these were players who were picked by McClown ahead of Carrager who had been performing well domestically and throughout Europe and was being recognised by every other manager bar McClown as a solid defender playing consistently well..

What carragher was saying, whats the point of him slogging his balls out when hes pushing 30, leaving him self succeptable to injuries, having to travel away to play pointless friendlies before big games. When players who "At the Time" were not performing anywhere near the standard he was are getting picked regardless..

He might aswell, pack it all in, retire, let the younger lads come through as mcclown wished and cement there place in the team. And Focus on Liverpool

Seems like logic to me and everybody else at the time. But hes released his book wants it to sell so like every other footballer sparks a bit of controversy to get people talking...

Thing is people moan on here about footballers being full of crap and spouting lies, Remember Rooney once a blue always a red, or Ronaldo ill never leave Manure, Real Madrid come and sign me..

People cant win, either you want the truth or not, Carragher tells it like it is, and all of sudden hes labelled, slagged off etc...

cry baby

Numeric
09-09-2008, 12:04 PM
whats wrong with what he said?!?

he wasnt in the click of bum chums, so ****ed it off to concentrate on liverpool,****all wrong with that. he was and still is alongt with terry the best proper centerback in the leauge.

he's nowhere near the best centre back in the league

Microdot
09-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Big of him to admit what? I can't be bothered reading through that, though a quick scan didn't seem to reveal any quotes from him, I take it you didn't buy the book...

It originally said "Carra:The Autobiography - 17 years of failure" as the title to the book.
I imagine loads of dippers complained so Amazon will have changed it.

Numeric
09-09-2008, 01:03 PM
It originally said "Carra:The Autobiography - 17 years of failure" as the title to the book.

:lol: apparently they have been posting extracts from the book on 365, i haven't read any, but word is he comes across as a proper weapon

09-09-2008, 01:05 PM

i wouldnt call Champs League Medals, Uefa Cup Medals, FA Cup Medals, League Cup, Super Cup (Ahem) etc a failure..

I mean he and us Liverpool fans are doing alright considering it was 26 years till United won the league back in 1990's, but then again alot of United Fans wont remember this small fact as they only started supporting them in 1999...

26 YEARS.... :lol:

So 17 years aint that long considering the record that your lot held...

Plus id much rather read is bio, than rooneys and read stories about how he use nail grannies behind his planet of the ape lookalikey g/f and how he stabbed everton in the back after all they done for him...

09-09-2008, 01:08 PM
:lol: apparently they have been posting extracts from the book on 365, i haven't read any, but word is he comes across as a proper weapon

Just check the Echo out there should be extracts online...

Ive been on 365 and cant find anything?

Numeric
09-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Just check the Echo out there should be extracts online...

Ive been on 365 and cant find anything?

one of me mates said that they were on 365, i haven't looked meself

Richierush
09-09-2008, 11:57 PM

ok i can agree with him wantin to sell books so maybe thats why he said it but personally id be more professional about it,its not good for the future of younger footballers,who would give anythin to play for there country.As for Scoles an the likes of shearer i can never understand why they dont go right up until they retire because id have to be on my death bed to be stoped playin for my country,but maybe it is to much playin football full time for most of your life or maybe its just puttin up with massive losses every phew years with ya country that the heart cant take it after so long :lol: an then its the money aswell they earn that much they dont care about anythin,they can have the easier life all the money fillin out there wallets.
Scoles most reckless tacklers around?? he cant tackel simple so you cant call him that :lol:

Rooney with all that always a blue t-shirt bollocks was him bein a child supporter,is he really gonna stay on at a football club all his footballin life that hasnt got any money to go to the top,he did everton a favour goin an puttin abit of money in the bank an they actually finished 4th that season so it wasnt any great loss i havnt read the book an dont want to it probably like watchin paint dry same with carras

krimewave
10-09-2008, 01:26 PM
ok i can agree with him wantin to sell books so maybe thats why he said it but personally id be more professional about it,its not good for the future of younger footballers,who would give anythin to play for there country.As for Scoles an the likes of shearer i can never understand why they dont go right up until they retire because id have to be on my death bed to be stoped playin for my country,but maybe it is to much playin football full time for most of your life or maybe its just puttin up with massive losses every phew years with ya country that the heart cant take it after so long :lol: an then its the money aswell they earn that much they dont care about anythin,they can have the easier life all the money fillin out there wallets.
Scoles most reckless tacklers around?? he cant tackel simple so you cant call him that :lol:

Rooney with all that always a blue t-shirt bollocks was him bein a child supporter,is he really gonna stay on at a football club all his footballin life that hasnt got any money to go to the top,he did everton a favour goin an puttin abit of money in the bank an they actually finished 4th that season so it wasnt any great loss i havnt read the book an dont want to it probably like watchin paint dry same with carras

I think being booed by his own supporters at Ingurland games, because of the club he played for, helped convince Scholes to retire from international football.
It now looks like he made the right decision as it's extended his club career by a couple of seasons.
You really have to be clueless to slag Scholes off to be honest. If only more footballers had his attitude (not to mention his ability).

As for the books, Rooney's is supposed to be bobbins, but from what I've heard Carragher's is actually a good read, and the best way to get his side of the story without being covered in phlegm.

dan the acid man
12-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Watch it people, or he may send the boys round:lol: :hissyfit:

Having read a few snippets from this book, it just re-inforces my belief he is a prize bell-end.

No doubt he's a decent player, but an arrogant, selfish, big headed prat to boot

278d7e64a374de26f==