PDA

View Full Version : Force - hardminicid

force
07-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Ello!

Considering how much Dannyblack adores minimal, i thought i'd write a track for him.
:cheese:

Still a few things to work on that i'm not quite happy with, but thought i'd get youse lots take on it, as it is.

Again, not even attempted any mastering, so straight out the back of the daw..

http://rapidshare.com/files/143382362/Force_-_hardminicid_192kps.mp3.html

pointers, suggestions please..

Cheers peeps

Force

DannyBlack
07-09-2008, 05:13 PM
:lol: my first dedication! Downloading now mate. :-)

DannyBlack
07-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Thats a great track man, I have no concept of what the bass is like as I'm on work ear phones with no bass at all. But over, top ideas and a nice pace on it.

Now stop making minimal.

Siege
07-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Liking this a lot....only on computer speakers at the moment, have a proper listen later.......this is good minimal for me....still pretty tough and moody.
Thought it had good progression throughout......deffinately get down to this;)
nice work

force
07-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Liking this a lot....only on computer speakers at the moment, have a proper listen later.......this is good minimal for me....still pretty tough and moody.
Thought it had good progression throughout......deffinately get down to this;)
nice work

Cheers geezers, needs more doing to it. Thought i had some 'tuning issues' but not sure now...

nice one

DannyBlack
09-09-2008, 07:27 PM
F*ck me mate. I'm listening to this again now that I have Bass. I'm impressed and randy.

force
09-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Ha ha

cheers DB!

Here's the updated version, bit tidyer an that..

http://rapidshare.com/files/143939227/Force_-_hardminicid_v2_192kps.mp3.html

Little_Fella!
15-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Liking the kick on this Darren... nice n rich with jus the right decay for the tempo - - sweeet...

Lots of trademark squiggles going on which is keeping the track very interesting, and love the acid coming in of course... reckon you could do a bit more to the acid sound to fill it out slightly as would like it to be stronger in the mix once you've introduced it to me... bring it forward slightly i think is what aaaaam sayin'... um :;

Great toe tapper n well structured for the dance floor... please can you link me to the finished article charver... have PM'd you also... great stuff! :cool:

BRADLEE
16-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Grabbing it now Darren. Hope all is good mate, just got your add in the space.

BRADLEE
19-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Yeah I like it homie. Has a bit of a minimal thing, but in the same moment not too minimal. Still has some drive which most stuff with less sounds doesn't.

StoQ
19-09-2008, 02:51 PM
nice shit :0 the bass is ace, im not too much into minimal but feelin its drive. good word hombre

Jay Pace
20-09-2008, 03:41 AM
easy mate.
Finally had a good listen to this.

Its cracking. Subtle, polyrhythms playing off each other and a subtle dirty groove pushing things along.

Really accomplished production and arrangement, hypnotic slightly trance-like vibe to it.

Cracking stuff man. Really impressed. Took a few times to get settled with it, definitely different to your other stuff but this is really top drawer.

You're on cracking form at the moment mate. Keep 'em coming

DannyBlack
22-09-2008, 04:43 PM
and he is inspired by me. Im his muse.

278d7e64a374de26f==