PDA

View Full Version : I'm not one for conspiracy theories...

TechMouse
07-09-2008, 07:37 PM
... but what the **** have the FIA got against McLaren?

That last couple of laps was fought absolutely fair and square, there is no way Hamilton deserved a 25 second penalty.

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with making the season "more interesting" as we come to the last few races.

Esox Lucius
07-09-2008, 07:45 PM
probably because he's black. they're all upper class cunts in f1 or so i hear

give me a good working class sport anyday

probably just talking shite as i know shite all about motor 'sports'

Miss Saysay
07-09-2008, 07:56 PM
No fckin way!! hamilton didnt gain any advantage from what i saw, anyway kimi bloody spun off and crashed after gaining back the lead for gods sake! :grr: Bullshit it is!

djfase
07-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah its time to put an end to the FIa have nothing against mclaren theory.

After that today its clear they favour ferrari no doubt.

What a race at the end though. Some of the best ive seen

Richierush
07-09-2008, 09:42 PM
at least Kimi Raikkonen didnt finish :lol:

Miss Saysay
07-09-2008, 10:00 PM
I'd rather had kimi get the points than massa, kimi only has summat like 50 points so massa is more of a threat for hamilton.

Proper bullshit givin hamilton a penalty, they both fought for first place fair and square , hamilton won, end of imo. Someone needs to put an inquiry into the inquirers lol.

Will
08-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah, it's bollocks, but I wasn't surprised, Charlie Whiting told them they should be ok too - the 2nd time he gave them duff information... Ecclestone even admits he wants Ferrari to win, the other teams should leave F1 and set up a rival championship and leave Ferrari on their own with their lap dogs at the FIA. If it wasn't for Lewis I'd stop watching F1, and would have done do before this race.

Numeric
09-09-2008, 12:15 PM
i caught the highlights, didn't see anything that deserved a penalty at the end there, was grippin stuff though

dan the acid man
12-09-2008, 01:51 AM
F1 moans there isn't enough overtaking, fair enough, then we get plenty of it and what do they do, call, a stewards enquiry and penalise a fair racer:hissyfit:

He let him re-take the lead ffs, what more could he have done after being forced off the race track.

278d7e64a374de26f==