PDA

View Full Version : Murray loses in the US Open final

Will
09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
I dunno, he beats Nadal, then loses to Federer, who's looked increasingly shit this year. I bet Nadal would have mullered Fed.

Murray did well up until losing to Fed at least, I'll have to check the score I guess, I just know he lost and Fed played well!

force
09-09-2008, 12:50 PM
YES.

Made my night..

cant stand that miserable prick!

Richierush
09-09-2008, 11:33 PM
im not a big fan of tennis but nadal isnt one for that certain type of court were as murray is thats why murray got hammered at wimbledon so someone was sayin,maybe fed is gud on the hard courts

dan the acid man
12-09-2008, 01:43 AM
im not a big fan of tennis but nadal isnt one for that certain type of court were as murray is thats why murray got hammered at wimbledon so someone was sayin,maybe fed is gud on the hard courts

Grass is a hardcourt, that's why serve and volleyers did so well in the past.

Murray didn't play well, but that's to be expected when he's in his first major final.

Federer was outstanding, even Nadal on top of his game wouldn't have been able to compete with him.

Will
12-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah, but Fed has a mental black against Nadal, no way would he have beaten him. Fed never really looked like winning Wimbledon against Nadal and that's his best tournament. Plus Nadal won Olympic gold on a hardcourt, whereas Fed was shit again.

Insomnia
15-09-2008, 02:33 PM
I thought Murray were looking jaded from his previous game which was only 24hours previous, where as Federer had a couple of days to prepare..

Not sure if that'll ever change but i know i'd moan like mad if Arsenal had to play a big final without as much preperation time as the opponents..

Though is that where folk will say they get paid enough so should be able to perform whenever, not sure really just seems abit unfair to me....

278d7e64a374de26f==