PDA

View Full Version : mark, piccies!!

disco diva
07-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Due to post in asylum it's dawned on us that we can only upload pics from other sites, how about making it poss to upload piccies from our pc!!! :!:

MARKEG
07-01-2004, 05:17 PM
well it's actually very easy. you need webspace. then you u/l to your webspace from your pc and link directly to that.

disco diva
08-01-2004, 11:12 AM
you call that easy!!!! That has just gone way over my head *WHOOSH!!* :shock: :lol:

subsonic
08-01-2004, 03:15 PM
:lol: :lol: :clap: :doh:

~cheeky~
08-01-2004, 08:00 PM
well it's actually very easy. you need webspace. then you u/l to your webspace from your pc and link directly to that.

yea come on,do you actually think we know anything bout webspace http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/fragend/confused-smiley-013.gif....lol

cant we have a browse button if ya know wot i mean?

oh an edit button wouldnt go a miss to ;)

disco diva
09-01-2004, 09:50 AM
:lol: already enquired about an edit button & basically if you dont get it right first time tuff!!!!!

Yeh but a browse button to be able to upload from your pc would be excellent, if not to much bother for you Mark hon!!! :lol: ;)

MARKEG
09-01-2004, 11:30 AM
well yeah i see your point but it's like this - if i put that feature into the forum, it mean that any pics etc go onto my server. which means my server will get really full, really fast. which slows it down too. and seeing as though it's more extra cash a month for any extra space i thought it might be better that everyone u/l to their own space. not that i'm a tight cunt but i'd rather spend it on records hahaha.

it's really quite easy. if you've got broadband, you should have had some free webspace with it. phone them up and get the exact 'url' of your space, plus your 'hostname', username and password. they'll tell you over the phone, it'll be easy.

then get back to me via pm with this info and i'll talk you through it. at the end of the day, it'll be cool if know how to do this - you can even make your own small site :)

disco diva
09-01-2004, 11:34 AM
cool ,wicked idea Mark, but this is me we is talking about :doh: & have you ever tried to call NTL!!! but will look into it ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==