PDA

View Full Version : Radial Album: Deleted Scenes 3x12"

jeroenliebregts
15-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Check it out here:

www.thisisradial.com

Siege
15-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Absolutely loving this..........smoking kills is a bomb! 1 of many on there!

Awesome shit..............Octobers too long to wait for this;)

Numeric
15-09-2008, 02:14 PM
i want this

Athar
15-09-2008, 02:38 PM
superb release!
defo will landed in my collection when will be out
well done lads

Siege
21-09-2008, 12:35 AM
listened to these a fair few times now.........Fat van dale is the absolute dogs gonads!! brilliant tune:)

DVNT
21-09-2008, 01:53 AM
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT.

Is this getting a digital release?

DVNT
21-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Ah ignore me. I see it's coming out on CD too. :)

**** yea. Jeroen this is awesome.

Gustaf
21-09-2008, 11:34 AM
I listened to tracks at website and was kind of disappointed. Sure, the sound quality is good, but that doesn't really make up for the fact, that the tracks lack "substance", meaning, that they really weren't that interesting. Most of them (tracks) are awfully dull. The Mulero-remix was good though. Put the good tracks together and get a kick ass ep, but a triple vinyl LP? - now that's just a waste of good plastic.

TechMouse
21-09-2008, 03:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Radial are the most consistently awesome producers releasing Techno at the moment.

Good work Jeroen.

Siege
21-09-2008, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Gustaf;657121] Sure, the sound quality is good, but that doesn't really make up for the fact, that the tracks lack "substance", meaning, that they really weren't that interesting. Most of them (tracks) are awfully dull.

Are you for real??

everyones entitled to there opinion, yes..........if you dont like them.. fine,
but to say most of those trks lack substance,meaning and are awfully dull, is total bollox imo......in fact,... id like some of what uve been drinking?;)
Ok,..there not all the best techno tracks you will ever hear,.. im not that keen on the Slater remix,but i can certainly appreciate it for what it is.....to be honest i can see that trk getting radio play for sure, it as a crossover appeal, reckon Judge Jules n all them boys will play it....big club tune.
Id say MOST of the tracks on there are quality and deffinatley have substance,..think the album works well on the whole, slight variety of styles in there... not just all the hard bangers etc..
Id say MOST of the tracks on there are quality and deffinatley have substance,..............but i guess thats because im not an elitist chin stroker.

Il be buying it, dead right ;)

MARK ANXIOUS
21-09-2008, 09:08 PM
unreal music. i love it. radial are on fire.

love the slater mix.. real crossover shit that will get alot of ppl into their sound. we need more shit like that in harder techno.

Lag
22-09-2008, 07:00 AM
I listened to tracks at website and was kind of disappointed. Sure, the sound quality is good, but that doesn't really make up for the fact, that the tracks lack "substance", meaning, that they really weren't that interesting. Most of them (tracks) are awfully dull. The Mulero-remix was good though. Put the good tracks together and get a kick ass ep, but a triple vinyl LP? - now that's just a waste of good plastic.
what he said.

Siege
22-09-2008, 02:08 PM
what he said.

Surprise suprise

Lag
22-09-2008, 07:05 PM
is it a crime to not like it? :)
this really has no punk/futurism/mind****/out of this world elements which i listen electronic music for

Tony Silver
22-09-2008, 10:19 PM
i dont know,i just like that style...maybe its not for everybody's ears,but just like Mark says: we need more of that shit! :)

278d7e64a374de26f==