PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Fixtures 16th & 17th Sept

Numeric
16-09-2008, 01:32 PM
some Champions League fixtures to keep the daemons at bay :)

Group A
Chelsea v Bordeaux
Roma v CFR Cluj-Napoca

Group B
Panathinaikos v Inter
Werder v Anorthosis Famagusta

Group C
Barcelona v Sporting
Basle v Shakhtar Donetsk

Group D
Marseille v Liverpool
PSV v Atletico Madrid

not sure which game i'll be watchin tonight, but it's definitely good to have the Champions League back, i hope Liverpool get dicked

Spacehopper
16-09-2008, 09:44 PM
well first half of the liverpool game was good, second half went to shit......couldnt keep the ball at all....

cant weigh up why we have bought a left footed winger and he still decides to play a right footer on the left wing......riera looked good again when he came on.....hoping he will be the buy of the seaon for the amount we paid....

some good saves by reina throughout the game especially towards the end.... but what a goal by gerrard

basslinejunkie
17-09-2008, 09:41 AM
class goal by gerrard!!!

fatcollective
17-09-2008, 10:08 AM
class goal by gerrard!!!

amazing strike, fair play!

Numeric
17-09-2008, 01:13 PM
class goal from Gerrard but i thought Liverpool were lucky to escape with the three points, Marseille played some decent football and created some good chances especially towards the end of the game

basslinejunkie
17-09-2008, 01:29 PM
did anyone see that brazilian free kick aswell? think he was a dynamo kiev player.stunner!!

Spacehopper
17-09-2008, 02:06 PM
someone scored a beauty for shaktar donektz aswell or whatever theyre called...bout 35 yard scorcher

Numeric
17-09-2008, 02:53 PM
tonights fixtures

Group E
Celtic v AaB
Man Utd v Villarreal

Group F
Lyon v Fiorentina
Steaua Bucuresti v Bayern Munich

Group G
Dynamo Kiev v Arsenal
FC Porto v Fenerbahce

Group H
Juve v Zenit St Petersburg
Real Madrid v BATE

United are gonna have to play a lot better than they did at Anfield if we're gonna take anything from this game tonight, word is Cristiano will feature, be interesting to see the reception he gets

basslinejunkie
17-09-2008, 02:56 PM
someone scored a beauty for shaktar donektz aswell or whatever theyre called...bout 35 yard scorcher

must of been a shaktar player then, was an absolute peach

Numeric
17-09-2008, 03:02 PM
was good to see Adriano score last night

Insomnia
17-09-2008, 03:21 PM
The Roma score made me chuckle!

Coupon Buster!!

basslinejunkie
18-09-2008, 03:07 PM
isnt it great to see how shite man u are at the mo.................. :)

lose against chavski this wkend and that is a 9 point gap already i think, will take some comming back from that distance.....

krimewave
18-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Utd were unlucky not to get all 3 points last night. esp. considering the 2 penalty decisions.
was a good match tbh, not often you can say that about a 0-0 draw.
the one Villa Real chance would have been goal of the season had it gone in.

on the plus side Ronaldo looked fresh as a daisy considering his lay off and 2 points from the 2 Villa Real games should be enough to see them through.

I'm hoping this year will bring us the long anticipated CL match vs the vermin.
If it happens in the final, it will be the biggest European Cup game of all time.

DJ RE:HAB
18-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Utd were unlucky not to get all 3 points last night. esp. considering the 2 penalty decisions.
was a good match tbh, not often you can say that about a 0-0 draw.
the one Villa Real chance would have been goal of the season had it gone in.

on the plus side Ronaldo looked fresh as a daisy considering his lay off and 2 points from the 2 Villa Real games should be enough to see them through.

I'm hoping this year will bring us the long anticipated CL match vs the vermin.
If it happens in the final, it will be the biggest European Cup game of all time.

I was shocked to hear the reception he got last night.

It was as if the Messiah had returned...

I thought there would be some cheers but not the whole ground...

Cheer when he scores, but not when he just comes on, @ least save yourself some pride

Then i remembered...

I was watching United.. There fans are the most fickle out there...

Unlucky not too get the three points. I dont know eh, the European Champions and PL Winners being held to a draw by Villareal @ Old Toilet...

Surprised to say the least.

fatcollective
18-09-2008, 04:28 PM

Cheer when he scores, but not when he just comes on, @ least save yourself some pride

Then i remembered...

Unlucky not too get the three points. I dont know eh, the European Champions and PL Winners being held to a draw by Villareal @ Old Toilet...

u talk utter shite mate!

krimewave
18-09-2008, 04:54 PM

Then i remembered...

talking out your shitpipe again I see.
do you ever take a break from being a spacker or is it a 24/7 thing?

basslinejunkie
18-09-2008, 04:55 PM
i agree with re hab. united are the only club who would cheer a player who blatantly said he wanted to leave after all the club had done for him.

Numeric
18-09-2008, 07:03 PM
isnt it great to see how shite man u are at the mo.................. :)

United played well last night, and were unlucky, Villareal are a decent side too

Numeric
18-09-2008, 07:11 PM

Then i remembered...

you spout such shite, United have had a slow start to the season, it happened last year, and we won the double, don't worry about United

and i don't know why you've got your knickers in such a twist over Ronaldo, United obviously need him at the moment, any team would miss him, i was shocked at the reception he got too but it's understandable, the fans want the team to win and Cristiano scores lots of goals, if he's gonna help us win everything again then is right, anyone with any intelligence could understand why he may have wanted a move to another club, he's won everything with United now, is is such a crime that he may want a fresh challenge elsewhere? i'm happy we've still got him for now and when he does move i'll probably wish him all the best

djfase
18-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Can see carvalho or mikel doin ronaldo the weekend.

Utd wud be mad to start him in a game i reckon they will lose anyway

Numeric
18-09-2008, 07:24 PM
what so you're sayin that we shouldn't start Ronaldo because you think United will lose? :lol:

United shouldn't start their best player in a game they must win, just in case he gets injured, don't be daft

Will
18-09-2008, 07:32 PM

Hopefully... Hopefully he'll get injured if he plays and they'll lose anyway. I'm sure he'll play some part, surely.

djfase
18-09-2008, 09:29 PM
what so you're sayin that we shouldn't start Ronaldo because you think United will lose? :lol:

United shouldn't start their best player in a game they must win, just in case he gets injured, don't be daft

NO, try and understand what im saying.

Theres a long season ahead, so why rush ur main player into one of ur biggest games of the season when hes not match fit?

Even you, given the start utd have had, cant see them getting a result at chelsea?

krimewave
19-09-2008, 10:43 AM
i agree with re hab. united are the only club who would cheer a player who blatantly said he wanted to leave after all the club had done for him.

that's because Utd are a class above the rest and not only recognise footballing genius but get behind the shirts no matter what.
that's why it's so rare ex-Utd players get booed upon returning to OT.
and why fat Ronaldo got a standing ovation from the Utd fans after scoring a hat trick against us at OT for Real Madrid.

it's not something that's easy to explain to skowsers tbh.

krimewave
19-09-2008, 10:45 AM

a shame smudger's not at the club anymore to wind that little cunt up. maybe Scholes should start on sunday to do just that.

basslinejunkie
19-09-2008, 01:35 PM
that's because Utd are a class above the rest and not only recognise footballing genius but get behind the shirts no matter what.
that's why it's so rare ex-Utd players get booed upon returning to OT.
and why fat Ronaldo got a standing ovation from the Utd fans after scoring a hat trick against us at OT for Real Madrid.

it's not something that's easy to explain to skowsers tbh.

of course he is genius,hes the best in the world no doubt.and that is to be respected.

but the way he handled the matter was out of order.if he'd of said at the start i want to leave,thanks for making me what i am today etc then yes,fair enough.but he didnt.he strung the club and the fans out for ages,untill it got a bit comical to be honest.and that made me think and probably alot of others that he only has his own interests at heart,not your club.

why would you want to go to real madrid? they are a joke of a club at the best of times,their like a circus act.

united i hate to say were the best team in the world last year.by wanting to leave that ronaldo has shown hes more motivated by fame and money.i cannot understand wanting to join real on a sporting sense,they are behind united and alot of other teams.

so to summirise, he is a first class cunt. and if he was at liverpool and done this, i'd of wanted him to ****off as hes shown utter contempt for the team and club that has made him what he is today.

fatcollective
19-09-2008, 03:58 PM
united i hate to say were the best team in the world...

and still are they just aint got going yet, still were doing a bit better than last year and we won the double then!

by wanting to leave that ronaldo has shown hes more motivated by fame and money.i cannot understand wanting to join real on a sporting sense,they are behind united and alot of other teams.

he wanted to leave because, hes closer to home, his family and probably the weather too....probably the fit birds aswel!

Numeric
19-09-2008, 05:16 PM
NO, try and understand what im saying.

Theres a long season ahead, so why rush ur main player into one of ur biggest games of the season when hes not match fit?

Even you, given the start utd have had, cant see them getting a result at chelsea?

judging by how Ronaldo played when comin on against Villareal i'd say he's ready to start, and yeah it's a long season but United can't afford to lose this game, we need him to start

and yeah i do believe that United have a chance of takin somin from the game at Stamford Bridge

krimewave
19-09-2008, 05:40 PM
judging by how Ronaldo played when comin on against Villareal i'd say he's ready to start,

no doubt

278d7e64a374de26f==