PDA

View Full Version : Some Tracks of Mine

Ed Mant
07-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Hi,

I'm new on here and thought i'd post a link to some tracks i've done. they are on soundclick on this link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/edmantmusic.htm

if u get a chance have a listen and let me know what ya think. good or bad i don't mind. it's only really the top 2 cos i'm in the process of tweaking the others (more prominant kicks etc).

any feedback is more than welcome.

nice one,

cheers

Ed Mant ;)

Ed Mant
20-01-2004, 05:22 PM
i've uploaded another new track to soundclick at the link in the above post.

have a listen and see what u think.

surely some-one must have some feedback on them. even if u say they are shit (provided u say how they can be improoved) that's cool!!

i'm reloading all bar the top two later on as i've been remastering them all, with good sucess on making them sounds more punchy!

thanks in advance

ed

EmotionComplex
20-01-2004, 07:05 PM
these should of been posted in the trance filez section really mate

EmotionComplex
20-01-2004, 07:18 PM
some of the production sounds good, i listened to the first 3 tracks but the levels are very low and some elements overpowering others.

the kick in the track more is very weak but youve got it sounding a lot more prominent in the lastest track reap the darkness, it sounds a lot more acomplished then the previous 2.

just need to give the mixs elements more balance really, i think you could get the kicks compression punchyer also.

on the whole though its not bad and it sounds like youve got most of the sequence down, just suffering a little on the production side :)

Ed Mant
21-01-2004, 01:52 PM
cool.

cheers for the feedback.

that's exactly what i've been tweaking ont the older tracks.
kicks, and eq's.

they sound a lot better now i've compressed the kicks down a lot and turned them up.
got rid of the boomy sounds on some of the sounds as well.

i didn;t get a chance to upload the tracks again last night but as soon as i do i'd be interested to see whether u think they are better.

thanks for the comments though, i shall take them on board.

jsut out of curiosity.... why should they be in the tracne forum? they are hard trance, not trance. :?: to me, hard trance is trance with harder kicks and darker bass sounds. these tracks certainly ain;t trance due to the main riffs etc. no chords etc.

cheers though ;)

Process
21-01-2004, 01:54 PM
if you read it says trance/hardtrance files its the place for any links to your tracks/mix's and it also includes hardstyle aswell...no one reads forums anymore...(mutters) :roll: :lol:

listen to the moderators :evil: :nono: :lol: :lol:

EmotionComplex
21-01-2004, 02:14 PM
jsut out of curiosity.... why should they be in the tracne forum? they are hard trance, not trance. :?: to me, hard trance is trance with harder kicks and darker bass sounds. these tracks certainly ain;t trance due to the main riffs etc. no chords etc.

cheers though ;)

:lol: i think process covered that

Ed Mant
22-01-2004, 10:55 PM
well bugger me with a fish fork!

so it does.

it's true i didn't read the forum header properlly, sorry. i'm used to posting on a forum where the section for posting productions is called the music production forum!

sorry :roll:

i shall remember for future reference!

278d7e64a374de26f==