PDA

View Full Version : slag liverpool off all u want!

macca
08-01-2004, 12:37 AM
slag them off al u want they went away 2 chelsea with carragher, finnan, gerrard, owen, and even dudek all missin and won gotta give credit who ever u support! and **** me it was no way a sending off! :rambo:

Hakka.
08-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Liverpool played ok. Watched the game, Chelsea played better football at some points... but Liverpool held them off.

Doiuf shouldn't of been sent off though... Mutu was beeing a cheeky little bastard.

Col
08-01-2004, 01:20 AM
chelsea are playing well shit recently, it looks like all that money hasnt had any affect, because if u look at chelsea over recent months they are now looking like the side they have been over the last 5 yrs. inconsistent as always.

Hakka.
08-01-2004, 01:30 AM
chelsea are playing well shit recently, it looks like all that money hasnt had any affect, because if u look at chelsea over recent months they are now looking like the side they have been over the last 5 yrs. inconsistent as always.

that's no doubt due to lack of time playing together.

I disagree, Chelsea play very good football...

I do agree that Chelsea are very inconsistient though. Give them a year or 2...

Hakka.
08-01-2004, 01:30 AM

to be honest man, take a look where they are? They are up there with Man Utd and Arsenal...

Esox Lucius
08-01-2004, 10:21 AM
even if the shite beat real with 3 players, I still wouldnt give them any credit. :lol:

namkeaps
08-01-2004, 11:03 AM
even if the shite beat real with 3 players, I still wouldnt give them any credit. :lol:

thats cos your a bitter. sore losing jelous cunt

Esox Lucius
08-01-2004, 11:13 AM

nah I just hate the shite with a passion, I cant take your comments seriously as you support the scum...sorry.

subsonic
08-01-2004, 11:44 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: well said :clap:

namkeaps
08-01-2004, 12:46 PM

nah I just hate the shite with a passion, I cant take your comments seriously as you support the scum...sorry.

but i am allowed to be a man u fan i am actually from manchester and still live in manchester ... (beleive it or not, vey rare occurance)

i say whatever team you support is fair enough but slagging other teams off is just erm .. pathetic, like man city beating us at beginning of the season. i didnt once say that theydidnt deserve it. man u and man city fans despise each other but i find it hard to see the reasons why.

whats the point they are another local team and should support each other, not be fighting just cos they beat us, there is no logic to it at all.

people are not arsed about the football anymore, its all about the bad things about it, all the jealousy of the success of teams and the misery of defeat.

and this money thing issue, its just one of the many things affecting the state of the game today. many factors are adding to the demise of the game inc money, racism and violence.

some of these as fans we bring it on ie the racism and violence. there is absolutly no need for it for gods sake. but then again what would the world be like without all this hate, it wouldnt be the same would it.

so FCUK YOU, go home and think about why in fact you are throing all these insulkts around. maybe cos your a pompous, over grown peice of fungus that aint even worth the shit that comes out of your ears! :D:D

rant over :D:D

have a nice day :D:D

romelpotter
08-01-2004, 12:50 PM
i think liverpool are ace :love: :love: :love: the team and the city :love: :love: :love:

Esox Lucius
08-01-2004, 12:57 PM

but i am allowed to be a man u fan i am actually from manchester and still live in manchester ... (beleive it or not, vey rare occurance)

i say whatever team you support is fair enough but slagging other teams off is just erm .. pathetic, like man city beating us at beginning of the season. i didnt once say that theydidnt deserve it. man u and man city fans despise each other but i find it hard to see the reasons why.

whats the point they are another local team and should support each other, not be fighting just cos they beat us, there is no logic to it at all.

people are not arsed about the football anymore, its all about the bad things about it, all the jealousy of the success of teams and the misery of defeat.

and this money thing issue, its just one of the many things affecting the state of the game today. many factors are adding to the demise of the game inc money, racism and violence.

some of these as fans we bring it on ie the racism and violence. there is absolutly no need for it for gods sake. but then again what would the world be like without all this hate, it wouldnt be the same would it.

so FCUK YOU, go home and think about why in fact you are throing all these insulkts around. maybe cos your a pompous, over grown peice of fungus that aint even worth the shit that comes out of your ears! :D:D

rant over :D:D

have a nice day :D:D

haha someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning :lol:

I dont know where all of that came from, maybe it's your time of the month or something, it's only banter, where would football be without a bit of banter & rivalry?

btw I already am at home, so it wont be possible to go home & think about it son.

and where did racism & violence come into all of this?? :doh:

get the doctors and ask for some valium, I think you need it.

namkeaps
08-01-2004, 01:26 PM
just crossed the line. pisses me off all this shit about man u fans being arseholes.

there is no need for it. maybe its banter every so often but its just relentless abuse.

but no i am in a great mood today actually. having a good laugh at work and it aint busy :D:D

Esox Lucius
08-01-2004, 01:33 PM
fair enough, I see where you are coming from. it's only a joke though (well for me it is anyway)

subsonic
08-01-2004, 01:33 PM
fukk off manc scum its all a bit of fun shoot the man u scum :rambo:

namkeaps
08-01-2004, 03:17 PM
fair enough, I see where you are coming from. it's only a joke though (well for me it is anyway)

:lol: :clap:

romelpotter
08-01-2004, 03:18 PM
yeagh foooooook off u bitter manc bastard ;) ;) ;) :rambo:

Esox Lucius
08-01-2004, 04:21 PM
thinking about it though you still support united, EVERYONE hates united :lol: ;)

The-last-man
09-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Include me in everybody. I hate the bastards! Everton all the way! :clap: :clap: :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==