PDA

View Full Version : numark dxm06 mixer

Spacehopper
19-09-2008, 07:32 PM
thinkin of buying one of these......its the effects I want it most for....just to have a bit more fun whilst mixing...
also do a bit of scratchin so hoping the crossfader can hack it...

does anyone own or ever owned one that can give me the low down on how good it is?

ta

RDR
19-09-2008, 07:56 PM
I never heard anything good about the build quality of numark mixers... avoid like plague...

if you want a good scratch mixer with effects i recommend heartily the djm400, for the money its amazing.

Spacehopper
19-09-2008, 08:36 PM
cheers for the advice....will check out the djm400....werent really hoping to spend too much but if its worth the pennies....

RDR
19-09-2008, 09:29 PM
cheers for the advice....will check out the djm400....werent really hoping to spend too much but if its worth the pennies....

believe me, it is... ive been DJing for 12 years and i can genuinly say its one of the very best 2 channels i have EVER used. worht each single penny. great scratch mixer as well.

Siege
21-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Agreed......dont bother with Numark - absolute Bobbins.

remember having 1 years ago before i knew much about them myself.......looking back now....my god! poor sound, build ,everything.

Go for the 2 channel pioneer, Chris mentioned.....you wont go wrong with that.....shouldnt need another mixer for a long time if u get that.....unless you wanted something bigger of course.

TomFoolery
24-09-2008, 12:36 PM
I whole heartedly agree. I had a numark set up originally and when i bought my new 1210s i got a djm400 with them and its ****ing beautiful. All the faders are smooth as **** (great for scratching and fader wanking) and the effects sound really good. the one thing i don't like about them is that the filter is kinda semi auto and isn't as fun to use as the xone filter. but definately go for the djm400 over anything by numark any day, in fact if its the numark mixer i'm thinking of, its a pile of wank. The faders are all really stiff and the effects sound terrible.

278d7e64a374de26f==