08-01-2004, 12:44 AM
love is...

DjRAraujo
08-01-2004, 04:31 AM
i brought getafix 4 from london and its ****ing mad record

dont have the 3rd one but will look forward to get it

Si the Sigh
08-01-2004, 07:36 AM
Got 1,2 & 3 and am waiting for number 4. Number 1 is a bit poo IMO, but the others are quite good. Still not a s good as the track Noctiluence did on Routemaster though... :neutral:

TechnoWhore
08-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Got 1,2 & 3 and am waiting for number 4. Number 1 is a bit poo IMO, ... :neutral:

:nono: I have all of them and have heard a few on rigs...I think each have a different flavour...I heard number 3 and 4 on the same night in some Squat party last month in West London. If I am not mistaken, the boy and girl who run the label were there as well :clap:

The bassline on 3 is PHAT....and number 4 has just got serious mind ****..best enjoyed on plenty of K :lol:

either way, si, there was another release on Bang On floating about early last year...that had a tuff break as well...

I say big up to fresh talent trying to slide up the greasy pole that is :clap: music business and politics

serox
08-01-2004, 11:51 AM
which party in west london? what system...

Si the Sigh
08-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Got 1,2 & 3 and am waiting for number 4. Number 1 is a bit poo IMO, ... :neutral:

:nono: I have all of them and have heard a few on rigs...I think each have a different flavour...I heard number 3 and 4 on the same night in some Squat party last month in West London. If I am not mistaken, the boy and girl who run the label were there as well :clap:

The bassline on 3 is PHAT....and number 4 has just got serious mind ****..best enjoyed on plenty of K :lol:

either way, si, there was another release on Bang On floating about early last year...that had a tuff break as well...

I say big up to fresh talent trying to slide up the greasy pole that is :clap: music business and politics

Oops! Shold have added I liked numbers 2 & 3, just didn't think the production was as good on the 1st release. ;)

Metadog
09-01-2004, 12:26 AM
aye iz wicked - i will be playing it at headcharge at the end of the month
;)

spiralx
09-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Mmm, sounds juicy :)

Metadog
15-01-2004, 12:42 AM
but i'm sure there is something weird going on with the arrangement ... i dunno if i've fully worked it out, but about half way / two thirds of the way thru there is a two bar or so mini breakdown ... a little later, about three quarters of the way thru, there is another mini breakdown of a couple bars length ... i'm sure they have crowbarred an extra two bars into the arrangement at that point instead of taking the two bar fill from an eight bar block, which means that if you mix in the next track from the first mini break all eight bar changes are in synch, all the fills work together, but after the second mini break everything is approx two bars out, although my counting might be wel out - all the end of eight bar fills are out with each other ... hmmm ... most annoying ... :cry:

TechnoWhore
15-01-2004, 11:15 AM
... i'm sure they have crowbarred an extra two bars into the arrangement at that point instead of taking the two bar fill from an eight bar block, :

:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds like what my dealer mate is always moaning about..the only missing word is "HASH" :lol: ;)

Either way, I have had this track for a while and have played it a few times...the one called Satellite MK3974 (it has a phat bassline) is all timed well..

The other one (Red Stripes and Northern Lights)... Seems to be ok although there are a few mini breaks and stops and starts..

However, it says produced by Dave Parkinson (who is a bit of a hard dance production don..wiv Prime Mover) so me thinks it might just be that someone smoked a few bars off your nine-bar and skanked you ;)

Si the Sigh
15-01-2004, 11:24 AM
ha ha! :lol:

Graeme EUK
20-01-2004, 10:15 PM
We've got Getafix 4 in, both sides quality! Cheers Graeme @ EUKRecords

www.eukrecords.com

jonnyspeed
20-01-2004, 11:13 PM
will you please **** off with yer SPAM

Louk
23-01-2004, 11:30 AM
bit uncalled for isnt it? graeme's a good bloke, eneryg uk is a wicked site and very informative and their label is class especially the new geezer one judging by clips ive heard.

jonnyspeed
23-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Still spam though. Just stepped over the line from a "you know I've got one in the shop.." to spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.

278d7e64a374de26f==