PDA

View Full Version : midlands techno

jimmy west
08-01-2004, 09:51 AM
as techno jock im tryin to put the feelers out to put together a techno event in the midlands as most partys seem to be based south west or south the only representive of the midlands is atomic jam im not aimin that big obviously but as north moves on and other partys dissapear something needs to be done please
contact

subsonic
08-01-2004, 10:09 AM
send us a pm if you want to send us a demo and maybe try the manc scene ;) good luck with putting togther a night in midlands i know loads of techno headz from cov peterborough and brum you should have no probbs get something started ;)

Small Paul
08-01-2004, 04:47 PM
as techno jock im tryin to put the feelers out to put together a techno event in the midlands as most partys seem to be based south west or south the only representive of the midlands is atomic jam im not aimin that big obviously but as north moves on and other partys dissapear something needs to be done please
contact
Have you heard of Pure Filth in Nottingham, that's a blinding little night and there are other parties attached to the sound system too. There are parties once a month, have a look at this...
www.pure-filth.org
if you wanna do something in the midlands its probably worth PMing Analbumcover, he pretty much runs Filth (with the help of many others, so don't give me a hard time for not mentioning you all guys).

ampassasinbirmingham
08-01-2004, 04:53 PM
contact

HOUSE OF GOD? is well established and a blinding techno night.

for the acid heads theres inukshuk, skankadelic, insurrection etc

Analbumcover
08-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Yeah, even I'd have to say what about HOG.

But by all means come check out Filth.

Stuart
12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
contact

HOUSE OF GOD? is well established and a blinding techno night.

for the acid heads theres inukshuk, skankadelic, insurrection etc

Insurrection's Not Acid. Watch this space too soon to be re-launched at the Sanctuary monthly.

slimboy
16-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Jimmy, whereabouts are you thinking of putting this night on?

jimmy west
31-01-2004, 12:05 PM
im thinkin of doin the party in the coventry birmingham area lookin for help though and ideas for venues

slimboy
04-02-2004, 01:26 PM
Are you thinking of trying to bring in some name DJ's from the start?

The reason I ask is cos I'm wondering what kind of capacity venues you're talking about.

278d7e64a374de26f==