PDA

View Full Version : WANTED!! new talent to parade at our event!!!...dj's/producers/live acts!!!

S.L.U.T Promotions
23-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Here at S.L.U.T Promotions headquarters we endeavour to bring you the freshest and most up front sounds from the U.K's local and international scene's most respected artist's. From the cream of the up and coming to the well established DJ's and Producers alike....

If your interested in playing at one of our events please send your Demo's to slutpromotions@gmail.com (please don't send links to us on here).We are keen to hear from bedroom DJ's and Live Acts who have that flair to crossover to the clubs and play alongside the best.

Our aim is to unify a scene which has become segregated in many ways over the years.....Drawing in like minded people from all areas and walks of life who have a common interest in techno and electronica, bringing together a celebration in the heart of british techno, Birmingham!

We look forward to all your responses and hope you can all make it down to our opening night with BAS MOOY (live) Darkmode (live) plus many more.....

respect to the scene...

kenny tekton and jenj (S.L.U.T Promoters)

DannyBlack
23-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Nice one lads. What does S.L.U.T stand for?

Siege
23-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Seriously Loud Underground Techno...............i think?

mattboyslim
24-09-2008, 02:13 PM
will sort you guys something out. We've had Darkmode at Noodle before. He nailed it! Check out our next eevnt on october 18th. Its in the Events forum. Maybe we could do a joint night at some point?

Honeey
24-09-2008, 04:34 PM
I am so far away here in Canada.
I think I will have to move there eventually!

S.L.U.T Promotions
24-09-2008, 05:59 PM
S.L.U.T stands for Seriously Loud Underground Techno...bang on siege ;)

the styles were looking for are....

minimal techno (the dubby variety)
industrial techno (surgeon, grovskopa etc...)
most styles of techno appart from acid techno and schranz!
filthy electro (NOT electro house)
electronica and IDM

this event is gonna be in full swing in 2009 and were bringing some top quality live acts from around the continent and further afield....so if you have what it takes to get out of the bedroom and into the clubs playing along side the cream of the techno crop...give us a shout

slutpromotions@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/slutpromotions

add us on myspaz for updates on future events ;)

peas.

DannyBlack
24-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Sweet, shall get something together.

S.L.U.T Promotions
24-09-2008, 06:20 PM
will sort you guys something out. We've had Darkmode at Noodle before. He nailed it! Check out our next eevnt on october 18th. Its in the Events forum. Maybe we could do a joint night at some point?

-----------------------------------------

nice one matt,

we'll be sure to come down to your night and we can talk then.

respect

kenny and jenj

rhythmtech
24-09-2008, 06:47 PM
yo ken.. :tongue:

DannyBlack
24-09-2008, 07:22 PM
yo baz.. :tongue:

S.L.U.T Promotions
24-09-2008, 09:13 PM
yo ken.. :tongue:

yo barrington...hope to have you oversoon in the new year bro ;)

DVNT
28-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Hello. :)

Have you already picked up Flong? www.makemassair.co.uk/01/audio.html ?

Expect an email tomo. :)

A.P.
03-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Kenny can i parade in...

ampassasinbirmingham
03-10-2008, 05:35 PM
looks like fun! I love rooties! Is so small and intimate!

S.L.U.T Promotions
03-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Kenny can i parade in...

lots planned for 2009 alski...i wanna get all the F.A.T down at some point...we'll be in touch ;)....hows tricks?...been a while dude!

S.L.U.T Promotions
03-10-2008, 06:26 PM
looks like fun! I love rooties! Is so small and intimate!

its a wikid venue...the funktion 1 bassbins will be gettin a good pounding and outside by the pool is spot on for a chill and smoke ;)...i hope you can make it down G!!...check out the layout for wen you pound it ;)

ampassasinbirmingham
07-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Should be heading to this for an intimate pound off!

S.L.U.T Promotions
12-10-2008, 08:47 PM
2 weeks till bas mooy (live), darkmode (live electro), j t kyrke, distek, nihilist, triple b, dj tekton and jenj! smashes brum......@ rooty's, the custard factory, birmingham!!!

keep submitting them mixes to us...were getting some great stuff and are planning a dj comp where the winner gets to play at one of our events along side and warm up a internationally renowned artist...get em in!

TechMouse
12-10-2008, 09:06 PM
I'll push some mixes in your direction shortly. ;)

S.L.U.T Promotions
13-10-2008, 05:37 PM
I'll push some mixes in your direction shortly. ;)

look forward to hearing them TM ;)

respect!

278d7e64a374de26f==