PDA

View Full Version : Ableton Problem with Presets

tripandball
24-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Hello. So I have a UC-33...and everytime I try to map something in ableton in present 2, then change back to preset 1, then back to preset 2 again. It doesnt remember anything ive mapped. Ableton shows it, but its not reading. On top of that, it seems like its reading the default mapping as it tries to control elements of ableton that are not even mapped, like track volumes, pans, etc. 2 problems that this could be. One, the UC-33 is not remembering the NEW control changes I give it (i know how to do that, but its not remembering them)....and number 2, i cant DELETE the factory presets. If its reading some factory preset that is meant for reasons or somethings, i dont want that. I want a blank slate to work with. Anyone have any solutions? Preset 1 works fine...just when I want to use a different preset.

Thanks for your help!

Trip

RDR
24-09-2008, 07:38 AM
I've not heard of this one before, the only thing i can think of is that you have it set as a control surface in the MIDI preferences rather than having it as a general remote.

also you might wanna try posting on the forums at www.albeton.com, its free to join and post.

278d7e64a374de26f==