Fulham v West Ham 15.00
Man Utd v Bolton 15.00
Middlesbro' v West Brom 15.00
Newcastle v Blackburn 15.00
Stoke City v Chelsea 15.00

Sept 28th 2008
Portsmouth v Tottenham 13.30
Wigan Athletic v Man City 16.00

i'll be watchin the scouse derby on saturday, c'mon the blues!! :)

then hopefully United can smash Bolton

basslinejunkie
26-09-2008, 04:07 PM
big test of our credentials tomorrow. if we can turn in a good eprformace and wipe the floor with the blue bum boys in their own back yard, then it will fill me with much more confidence

krimewave
26-09-2008, 07:31 PM
3 in the bag for Arsenal and the Rent Boys.
bit tougher for Utd and the skause.
hopefully Wigan can stick one up the bitters.

Insomnia
28-09-2008, 07:25 AM
Not sure how many times we tried to walk it into the net, maybe just this result on Wengers 12th anniversary might be the wake up call we need..

Dont get me wrong the 1st Hull goal was unstopable, the second was dodgy marking once again from our captain Gallas, (sort it fcukin oot)!!

Not good enough at the end of the day and no-chance of fighting with the big boys come April with utter shite results like that at home...

Adebayor was total shite and needs to start asking questions of himself or just fcuk off to AC Milan or Barcelona in January!! (money or the jersey) ??

Insomnia
28-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Oh nearly forgot, was that penalty at old trafford today??

I only heard Charlie Nicholas say ' the referee was a utter prick today'

djfase
28-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Haha fair play to Hull.

Go to see the new boys making it hard for teams, and not rolling over for them

Numeric
29-09-2008, 10:18 AM
i watched the scouse derby, Moyes f**ked up, should have started 4-4-2, decent performance from the kopites though

United played well against Bolton barring one or two scary moments, the penalty decision was bad but such is life, Rooney's goal was ill

:lol: at Arsenal

Frank Dogshit
29-09-2008, 10:54 AM
as expected we kicked newcastle while they were down. there defence was all over the place in the 1st half.

overall a decent start to inces reign at rovers. he has changed the team around big time but upto now it seems to be working. the most pleasing thing is to see us actually playing decent passing football something that hughes wouldnt allow us to do when he was in charge.

next up man united at ewood. cunts :)

krimewave
29-09-2008, 11:00 AM
as expected we kicked newcastle while they were down. there defence was all over the place in the 1st half.

overall a decent start to inces reign at rovers. he has changed the team around big time but upto now it seems to be working. the most pleasing thing is to see us actually playing decent passing football something that hughes wouldnt allow us to do when he was in charge.

next up man united at ewood. cunts :)

best make sure youse lot get your hands out of your sisters in time for kick off.
wouldn't want to be late for your cup final now would you...

Frank Dogshit
29-09-2008, 11:19 AM
best make sure youse lot get your hands out of your sisters in time for kick off.
wouldn't want to be late for your cup final now would you...

oh we will old son and gary neville will no doubt be getting involved at some point the little weasel faced pecker.

having watched you lot get beat by the woeful scousers then cheat your way to a win at bolton i dont think we have that much to worry about.

heres hoping for another plane crash on there way into denmark tomorrow!! ;)

Numeric
29-09-2008, 11:34 AM
:lol:

we didn't cheat against Bolton, the ref got it wrong, simple as :)

Will
29-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Not sure how many times we tried to walk it into the net, maybe just this result on Wengers 12th anniversary might be the wake up call we need..

Dont get me wrong the 1st Hull goal was unstopable, the second was dodgy marking once again from our captain Gallas, (sort it fcukin oot)!!

Not good enough at the end of the day and no-chance of fighting with the big boys come April with utter shite results like that at home...

Adebayor was total shite and needs to start asking questions of himself or just fcuk off to AC Milan or Barcelona in January!! (money or the jersey) ??

Typical Arsenal conceding goals like that, one from a set piece and one from distance because we didn't put enough pressure on the ball.

I can't remember a worse result than that, a team with title aspirations losing to relegation fodder at home... We may as well have played the youth team, couldn't have been any worse and at least they'd have an excuse if the lost...

Definitely like to see Bendtner and Vela start up front. At least we're still above Man U though!

krimewave
29-09-2008, 01:25 PM
oh we will old son and gary neville will no doubt be getting involved at some point the little weasel faced pecker.

having watched you lot get beat by the woeful scousers then cheat your way to a win at bolton i dont think we have that much to worry about.

hmm, don't see what's cheating about Fletcher, Ronaldo and Tevez all protesting to the ref that it wasn't a penalty.
but then I don't expect you sister fisters to see it any other way than how the media want you to.

heres hoping for another plane crash on there way into denmark tomorrow!! ;)

I like you Frank, but that's fighting talk son.

Frank Dogshit
29-09-2008, 02:17 PM
I like you Frank, but that's fighting talk son.

sorry ive always been known to go a little too far....or so my sister says anyway! :)

Will
29-09-2008, 02:19 PM
hmm, don't see what's cheating about Fletcher, Ronaldo and Tevez all protesting to the ref that it wasn't a penalty.
but then I don't expect you sister fisters to see it any other way than how the media want you to.

How do you know they were saying it wasn't a penalty? Ronaldo stayed down a long time if he didn't want one.

Numeric
29-09-2008, 02:26 PM
How do you know they were saying it wasn't a penalty? Ronaldo stayed down a long time if he didn't want one.

he didn't appeal though to be fair to the lad

Will
29-09-2008, 02:32 PM
He was face down on the ground, acting the victim, would he have appealed if they hadn't got a penalty?

basslinejunkie
29-09-2008, 02:38 PM
we murderd the rent boys, i think they had 2 chances all game. our chances look much better this year if we can keep ticking along like this.

Numeric
29-09-2008, 02:42 PM
He was face down on the ground, acting the victim, would he have appealed if they hadn't got a penalty?

what do you expect? he's a premiership footballer who had been felled in the penalty area

Numeric
29-09-2008, 02:43 PM
we murderd the rent boys, i think they had 2 chances all game. our chances look much better this year if we can keep ticking along like this.

it'll not be long before it all goes tits up for you, as usual :lol:

krimewave
29-09-2008, 02:47 PM

Taken from the Torygraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/3098276/Even-Manchester-United-joined-penalty-protest-says-Bolton-captain-Kevin-Nolan-Football.html)

Bolton captain Kevin Nolan revealed that even Ronaldo and his team-mates were aghast when referee Rob Styles awarded Manchester United a breakthrough penalty at Old Trafford that could yet have implications for the top and the foot of the table.

Styles enraged Bolton when he deemed Jlloyd Samuel’s tackle on Ronaldo in which the visitors’ full-back clearly took only the ball, should be punished by a spot-kick that the Portuguese tucked away to give United only their second League victory in five starts.

Styles’ decision also brought incredulity from United, who had spent a fruitless hour battering Bolton’s deep-lying and well-marshalled defences. “Ronaldo was on the floor saying, 'I didn’t want a penalty’. I don’t think one of them put their hands up asking for it,” Nolan said. “Fletcher’s going, 'It’s not a penalty’, Tevez is going, 'It’s not a penalty’. They couldn’t believe their luck but you’re at Manchester United and unfortunately that’s what happens. It does strike fear into you when you look at this magnificent stadium. Maybe that’s what happened today to the referee.’’

Will
29-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Ronaldo should have put it wide, so justice was done!

krimewave
29-09-2008, 02:59 PM

give it a rest ffs.

Insomnia
29-09-2008, 03:42 PM

:lol:

basslinejunkie
29-09-2008, 04:07 PM
it'll not be long before it all goes tits up for you, as usual :lol:

probably!!

278d7e64a374de26f==