PDA

View Full Version : (birmingham) S.L.U.T vs OFF THE WALL 25/10/08 w/BAS MOOY LIVE, DARKMODE LIVE

S.L.U.T Promotions
29-09-2008, 09:57 PM
For our opening night we are in alliance with new nomadic club night 'OFF THE WALL'....On this benchmark event with 'OFF THE WALL' we aim to blow your minds with a feast of audio and visual stimulation that will have you in sensory overload....

On this momentus occasion we bring you a rare and exclusive Birmingham appearance. A FULL LIVE set in the form of BAS MOOY (ARMS/Audio Assault). This man mountain of techno is ready to avalanche onto the minds of those who know the difference.

And you thought it would stop there?!?!?...We have further tricks and treats for you on this Halloween weekend with another exclusive LIVE set from Geordie newcomer DARKMODE with a FULL LIVE ELECTRO SET, this is not to be missed!!!...Darkmode has been assaulting the airwaves on labels IMPACT MECHANICS,BASS GUN RECORDS and TESTIN OUT.

As S.L.U.T would'nt be Seriously Loud Underground Techno without some new talent to parade, we have another BIG treat for you! With DJ SETS from the cream of the 'UP & COMING' crop....

Local boy J T KYRKE will be licking your minds with a pounding 60 minute set...J has been smashing out his own productions on NAKED LUNCH and the ever impressive IMPACT MECHANICS..

Welsh Techno wizard DISTEK of the F.A.T Collective is bangin out a beast of a set with his ever growing and VERY impressive array of his own productions from the likes of KICK THE DRUM, MORE PUNK THAN FUNK and his new digital imprint BANDWAGON BEATS...Expect a set to remember from this rising star!

NIHILIST from the SCUM LIKE US crew is coming in to clean up the mess with a full on, in your face set to send you home grinning and wondering "what the F**K just happened there?!?!?"

All this and the S.L.U.T and OFF THE WALL residents...

TRIPLE B...who is another rising star to come out of the F.A.T Collective stables...His CREATIVE CULTURE imprints have been getting numerous plays on BBC RADIO 1 WALES and getting great reviews from his peers...This 'OFF THE WALL' promoter is gearing up to blow your minds with a set of hard tribal funk!

DJ TEKTON...S.L.U.T Co-promoter will be warming up the night in true S.L.U.T style with deep, throbbing Minimal and Down-tempo Techno.

JENJ!...S.L.U.T Co-promoter is kicking off the night with a selection of Filthy European Electro beats. Stimulating and lubricating you ready for your adventure ahead.

We look forward to seeing you all there!!!

S.L.U.T Promotions and OFF THE WALL

www.myspace.com/slutpromotions

www.myspace.com/offthewallhq

www.myspace.com/djtekton

www.myspace.com/deejayjenj

www.myspace.com/brynkendall

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/dirtytrixxx/SLUTVSOFFTHEWALLcopy-2.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/dirtytrixxx/backfinalflyerslutvsoffthewall17-2.jpg

S.L.U.T Promotions
06-10-2008, 08:45 PM
3 weeks till BAS MOOY hits Birmingham!!!!

Technobitch
07-10-2008, 07:04 PM
good luck with this, sorry i cant make it i am sure it will be a banging night wot wot

S.L.U.T Promotions
08-10-2008, 05:56 PM
good luck with this, sorry i cant make it i am sure it will be a banging night wot wot

you will be sorry dawnio ;)....not too worry mate...we'll have plenty more fierce line ups for you to attend....catch ya soon. K.

S.L.U.T Promotions
09-10-2008, 06:14 PM
we still have a few advance ticket places left!...get in touch whoever wants these for the 25th october.....only 2 weeks this saturday!

S.L.U.T Promotions
12-10-2008, 08:39 PM
not long till bas mooy smashes brum!!!!

TechMouse
12-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Sorely tempted guys, sorely sorely tempted.

Did I meet you at Filth last weekend?

S.L.U.T Promotions
13-10-2008, 10:11 AM

you probably met Kenny, he is the one bounces round talking everyone's heads off - haha!

yeah we were there and the advent smashed it!

hope you can make it down, i promise it will be worth the the trip!

Bas Mooy's first apperance in Birmingham and the launch of our groundbreaking night - you will be sore if you miss it!

respect

jenj
xx

S.L.U.T Promotions
15-10-2008, 06:52 PM

hiya mate,

yeah think i spoke to you...are you the promoter of pure filth?...you were sat in the pay booth...come down mate....things are shaping up for a wikid party ;)

look forward to hearing from you..

kenny.

TechMouse
15-10-2008, 09:05 PM
are you the promoter of pure filth?...you were sat in the pay booth...come down mate....things are shaping up for a wikid party ;)
I'm one of the residents... I did an hour in the booth.

I'm based in London, so I'll have to see what I'm doing that weekend + how the finances work out - but I'm very very tempted!

S.L.U.T Promotions
16-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm one of the residents... I did an hour in the booth.

I'm based in London, so I'll have to see what I'm doing that weekend + how the finances work out - but I'm very very tempted!

if you do plan on coming down mate i'll let you in on the cheap seeing as times are hard and your travelling so far...how does a fiver sound?!?!?...bargain basement hahaha

TechMouse
16-10-2008, 11:09 PM
if you do plan on coming down mate i'll let you in on the cheap seeing as times are hard and your travelling so far...how does a fiver sound?!?!?...bargain basement hahaha
I'll be sure and let you know. :;

nihilist
19-10-2008, 06:50 PM
really looking forward to this guys

bring on the SLUT!!

S.L.U.T Promotions
20-10-2008, 05:52 PM
im tellin ya mate its gonna be wicked!

cant wait to see everyone play!

what time you getting down for?

jen
x

nihilist
21-10-2008, 09:14 PM
er dunno, we got a sound system clash with CV1 in coventry on friday, got flyers left for it.

what are the set times matey?

S.L.U.T Promotions
21-10-2008, 10:06 PM
er dunno, we got a sound system clash with CV1 in coventry on friday, got flyers left for it.

what are the set times matey?

ah wicked, wish we could make it down for that!

your on at 4 dude, so you can a good rest before you come over and bang it out in brum........

we've got some flyers if you need some more????

have a good one

jen and ken

S.L.U.T Promotions
22-10-2008, 06:00 PM
this weekend!!!!....get in touch for limited advance tickets...not many left!!!

S.L.U.T Promotions
24-10-2008, 04:44 PM
tomorrow night birmingham goes BANG!!!!

Technobitch
29-10-2008, 07:48 PM
how did it go?

278d7e64a374de26f==