PDA

View Full Version : Full analog tape mastering at competative rate

The_Laughing_Man
01-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Black Monolith Studios is now proud to be able to offer Analog Tape Mastering as part of the mastering service.

I can now transfer your music to be mastered onto a classic, modified, valvestate Studer G-36 Reel to Reel machine.
This calssic piece of studio gear allows me to give your music GENUINE tape saturation, that simply can`t be emulated by plugins. Your music will be given pro level analog warmth and much sought after subtle tape compression by this machine through it`s reconned 1960`s valvestate circuitry, onto pro level Quantegy Tape, before being transferred back into the ditigal domain via high quality 192khz ADDA for further treatment.

The studio runs a dual monitor pair setup for A/B comparisons to ensure best representation of the music.

My rates are very competative and by the job, not by the hour.
No charge is made until the customer is satisfied with the final master.
After spending 3 years working directly under Paul Dawson of Jam studios, I have much experience working on all types of music in the mastering domain, and currently do a lot of contract work for various TV Media companies, and Labels.

If you are interested in getting some good analog warmth into your masters at a very low rate, drop me a line
voidloss AT londontechno.co.uk
or
dirty-bass-records AT londontechno.co.uk

http://iterativemusic.com/db/Black%20Monolith%20Small%20Logo.jpg

Apologies for the spam.

The_Laughing_Man
02-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Oh for those that didn`t know, this is Dirty Bass Studios.

rhythmtech
02-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh for those that didn`t know, this is Dirty Bass Studios.

we figured :lol:

gonna put a directory of music contacts as a sticky in here very soon.. ill stick you in the mastering section.

DannyBlack
02-10-2008, 06:21 PM
I bloody heart Dirty Bass. Sins of freck being released yet DB? (please) (on vinyl)...

The_Laughing_Man
02-10-2008, 08:57 PM
I bloody heart Dirty Bass. Sins of freck being released yet DB? (please) (on vinyl)...

Being released. yes.

DB Grooves is out in 2 weeks
Singularity 002 is out in 4 weeks
DB Records probably out in 8 weeks
Black Magick Society (Dubstep Label) will be out hopefully by the end of the year
Not sure if I am willing to commit to vinyl any more though, unless it`s for minimal, or the sales demand looks like it can support a pressing of 1000.
We`ll see, if I do press up, it will more likely be singularity than DB Records.

However, I am for the first time ever, going to send some demos out to some labels shortly, of DB stuff, so you never know.

278d7e64a374de26f==